Drago Bludvist

TW: possible cute as overdose, talk about murder and gang.

Heather was nervous about meeting Frida's friends. Frida seemed to look at them as family. She knew Ruby was going to be there, but the rest she had no idea who they were.

Frida was carrying a box under her arm and she looked a little nervous.

"I hope he lets them keep it," she mumbled and opened the lid ok the box. "Just stay put for a little while."

"What is in that box?" Heather asked while laughing.

"You'll see," Frida said as the door opened to reveal Ruby.

"Hello!" She said and gave Frida a right hug. She then turned to Heather to give her the same treatment. "Welcome to our home."

"Thank you," Heather said politely.

"Can we come in?" Frida asked. "She gets cold easily," she added, gesturing to how Heather was currently pulling her jacket tighter around her body.

"Of course, come in," Ruby said let them in.

Frida took off the one shoe she was wearing and then took off her jacket. It was weird to see how comfortable she was. She didn't care at all that her arms were at full display, something which made Heather smile.

"Frida!"

Heather turned and saw a small girl run up to her girlfriend and wrap her arms around her.

"Frida!" Frida shouted back and lifted the girl.

"Frida?" Heather said with a raised eyebrow.

"When I met my husband I had yet to name my children. He wanted to name our daughter Frida, after Frida. And then I wanted to name our son after my grandfather," Ruby explained.

"Oh," Heather said and nodded.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Little Frida asked while pointing at Heather.

"Yes," Frida said and set her down.

Little Frida walked up to Heather and opened her arms.

Heather cautiously lifted the girl and rested her on her hip.

"You are very pretty," little Frida said with a bright smile.

"Thank you," Heather said, and couldn't help but smile.

"What is your name?"

"Heather."

"It is a pretty name," little Frida said. "Can you put me down?"

"Of course," Heather said and put the girl down.

"Thank you for making Frida happy!" Little Frida said before running into the house.

"Hello," a small voice said.

"Hi," Heather said and waved at the boy by Frida's legs.

"You are pretty," he said and then looked back up at Frida. "What is that?" He asked while gesturing to the box.

"Ruby, promise not to hate me," Frida said as she put the box down. "Frida!" The little girl came running over to them moments later and Frida took off the lid of the box.

"Puppy!" Little Frida squealed and began petting the golden retriever's head.

"Frida," Ruby said sternly and crossed her arms.

"I found him on the side of the road and my dad would have killed him if I brought him home," Frida said and pet the small puppy.

"What about a shelter?" Ruby suggested.