Everyone was fairly stable all the time, and did not encounter any twists and turns. Soon they arrived at the Jingyun base.

The Jingyun base was originally a large military base. Later, the survivors of the surrounding cities flooded in. The Jingyun base had to expand the base. It has undergone two renovation projects to include a few kilometers around the Jingyun base.

Chu Yutian’s team first saw the most peripheral defensive front of the Jingyun base. It is basically the place where ordinary survivors live. The only military base feels is the entrance to several places, and there is a team wearing military uniforms. The soldiers are strictly guarding themselves.

When the three cars approached the gate, they saw a soldier waving a red flag behind the railing, indicating that the team stopped to check.

It is Qin Shangfeng's off-road vehicle that is in charge of the first line. The team members who drive the car see this situation and look at Qin Shangfeng on the vice seat. Waiting for the temporary captain to instruct.

Qin Shangfeng signaled that the driver stopped at the crossing. At this time, a soldier waiting for him walked up cautiously with a gun. He asked: "Who are you?"

Qin Shangfeng smiled and replied: "We are from Lingtian base and come to the meeting."

The soldier listened directly to a salute and then solemnly said: "Welcome!"

After looking at the advanced off-road RV, the soldier knew that the person in charge of the base was probably in the car, so he said: "When you enter our base, we must go to the car to check."

When the words came out, all the players on the off-road vehicle looked angry and glared. This approach by the military is obviously an insult to them. As a base for an independent organization, it cannot accept such trampling anyway.

When the soldiers saw the rage in the car, they knew that they had misunderstood, so they explained: "You must know that 12 hours of monitoring is required to enter a base, but our military has recently developed new technologies and scanned them. Once the machine is fired, you can judge whether or not there is a virus. For the safety of the base, please cooperate with you." He said that he was reasonable and said that it was not for other purposes.

When Qin Shangfeng heard this, he let him wait. He got on the bus and reported this to Chu Haotian.

Chu Yutian heard an eyebrow and said faintly: "Is it? It doesn't matter, let them come up and check it."

With Chu Yutian’s words, Qin Shangfeng let the soldier take the scanner with him and board the Chu Yutian’s car. Xiao Ziling looked at the soldier with a squint and suddenly stunned Chu Yutian and cried. "Let him get out, let him get out, Chu Ge, I am afraid I am afraid!"

After he whimpered and buryed his chest, his body shook slightly.

Chu Yutian gaze, said to the soldier: "I'm sorry, my baby was bullied by a fallen army after the end of the day, so you are scared to see the same military uniform, please get off and wait a few minutes. I have to comfort my baby."

The soldier heard a glimpse of it and looked at the back of the girl who was fiercely shaking in Chu’s arms. He had pity in his eyes. He lowered his head and took a disappointment, but did not say anything more and turned directly to the car.