191. Big Brother will teach you.

Start from the beginning

This action of Chu Yutian made Xiao Ziling the whole person pink. He bit his teeth, and he insisted on the snoring of the mouth. He thought about it and then shook his head: "It doesn't hurt very much..."

"That's it?" Chu Yutian once again bowed his head and gently licked the injured little cherry with his tongue. Xiao Ziling's whole body jerked, and the original hard-sounding snoring suddenly burst out, he kept on and off. The land refused: "Chu, brother, um... don't, don't do this..."

Seeing the appearance of Xiao Ziling's incompetent reaction under his instigation, Chu Haotian's eyes flashed like a patience, and he asked with a low voice: "Xiaoling, don't you like me to do this?"

At this time, Xiao Ziling’s mind was completely dizzy. He always felt that he was not like himself. He wanted to cry without tears. He did not expect that he would be happy under the instigation of his own boss. He hated his sensitive physique.

Fucking, the boss is a man, how can he make a man want to burn? He felt too shameful, so his eyes burst into tears, and he said to Chu Yutian, "Chu Ge, I don't want to..."

The sudden arrival of the special training made him not have the opportunity to prepare. This is the reason for him to get out of control. Xiao Ziling thought of it. So his only thought now is to end this special training. At least, tonight, let him be prepared, maybe it will not be so frustrating.

No? Chu Yutian’s eyes shrink, is he disgusted by Xiao Ziling? He lowered his eyes and concealed his violent mood. He whispered: "Xiaoling, do you hate me doing this?" The arm of Xiao Ziling was tighter, knowing that Xiao Ziling said that he was annoying, he would...

Xiao Ziling shook his head honestly: "No, I just feel that I am not ready." For Chu Yutian, his command to himself is that as long as he is not dangerous, his life is safe, and he treats him with sincerity, so Xiao Ziling is still very honest. Out of his true feelings.

"That's good, Xiaoling, don't be nervous, feel this with your eyes closed, learn to enjoy it. In fact, this is not a bad thing. Everyone will understands." Xiao Ziling’s words made Chu Yu The day was relaxed, and he comforted Xiaoziling.

Then continue to bow down and use the teeth to bite Xiao Ziling another cherry. This time he puts light on the bite force, just bite and pull, and the tip of the tongue does not forget to appease.

"Chu Ge, no, no..." Xiao Ziling screamed, never been so teased, how can I endure this kind of stimulation, his head swayed, his hand began to push Chu’s shoulders hard, hope he The little cherry can escape the devil's tongue.

But how can his strength resist the power of Chu Haotian. Instead, because of the fierce struggle, his little cherry was pulled longer, and the tingling of the itch into the heart could only be turned into a snoring sound.

Feel the power of Xiao Ziling's rebellion is getting smaller and smaller, Chu Yutian's mouth is more violent, and the reason that does not defeat Xiao Ziling is not to stop.

Xiao Ziling shook his body and unconsciously choked: "Good. So uncomfortable."

“How uncomfortable?” Chu Yutian kissed Xiao Ziling’s gap and asked.

"It's so uncomfortable, it's so uncomfortable..." Xiao Ziling knew that he had completely lost his sanityto the heart. He wanted to get a greater pleasure and vent, so his subconsciously explored below his own, as I used to...

A big hand is a step ahead. Through the underwear, he grasped the key part of his already strong position: "Is it uncomfortable here..."

Chu Yutian was dumb in the ear of Xiao Ziling, and he did not forget to lick his earlobe. When I was teasing Xiao Ziling, Chu Yutian did not forget to loosen the pants of Xiao Ziling.

The body trembled again. The sudden attack of Chu Yutian made Xiao Ziling more personal, and then the whole person fell in the Chu Yutian arms, half gasping.

Xiao Ziling’s half-closed eyes and cursing in his heart, of course, are here. Do you really think that he is a white one? However, there is no actual combat experience, but there are no more than a hundred seen av, and masturbation has been countless times. Where can I not know this?

“Do Xiaoling do this for the first time?” Chu Yutian’s eyes changed the darkness in front and became a little shiny.

"Well... no, yes..." Xiao Ziling just wanted to answer honestly. The big hand was rubbing it badly there, and the fierce stimulation made Xiao Ziling’s answer repeated.

"Xiaoling's answer made me very confused. What is the answer? Um?" At this time, Chu Haotian did not have the usual cold look. On the contrary, it looks very bad.

"Chu Ge, no, ah, yes!" Xiao Ziling seized the bad big hand, hoping that he would stop moving, he was going to be unable to stand it.

"Is it still or not?" Chu Yutian was not prepared to let Xiaoziling pass, and the thumb began to rub gently at the top, which made Xiao Ziling's body writh, and the mouth screamed: "Chu, brother, what do you say... What, ah..."

"Xiaoling is very shy, I am very satisfied."

Chu Yutian mouth reveals a satisfied smile, his hand finally left the key parts of Xiao Ziling. Xiao Ziling thought that the boss had always been a good-hearted person and let him go. He just wanted to give himself a masturbation. He hadn’t touched his hand before, and he let Chu Haotian live his wrist.

Xiao Ziling struggled: "Chu Ge, let me solve it myself." The fire on the body is not extinguished. This is really uncomfortable. At this time, Xiao Ziling is like a lot of ants crawling and crawling.

"Exactly, let you practice." Chu Yutian’s voice just fell, turning Xiao Ziling’s hand into a corner. A huge stick-shaped object fell into the hand of Xiao Ziling’s hand, where there was a compelling heat that made Xiao Ziling’s hand tolerate Live a trembling, clenched his hands subconsciously.

Chu Yutian sighs a sigh: "Xiaoling, don't panic, take it slowly, this must be done, rest assured, I will help you too." After finishing his hand, he reached into the small inner of Xiaoziling, holding it. At the Xiaoziling, he began to gently rub him.

Xiao Ziling was breathing because of Chu Haotian's movements. He knew what the giant thing in his hand was his Chu Ge's...... He never thought that he would encounter this thing one day. He was confused. What did he do when he was born again?

He just came to be a younger brother. Why is this situation so strange now? He felt that his thoughts were a bit confusing...

Chu Haotian commanded in his ear: "Xiaoling, don't force too much, come slowly, learn me like this..."

Like being confused, Xiao Ziling’s hand began to move, and he heard the sound of Chu Yutian’s breathing in his ear. He said in a low-pitched voice over and over again: “Xiaoling, learning very well...”

Then... Xiao Ziling felt that he couldn't remember it for a while, as if there was a kind of extreme pleasure, like going to a bliss world to go around. When he returned to the mind, he found that the two had entered the cultivation, and this time their cultivation effect was twice as good as before.

Is it better to practice by venting? This is the only idea of ​​Xiao Ziling...