𝑜 𝑛 𝑒

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 1233

"His office is just down here." Sevika stated as I followed her lead. A breath of oxygen rushed into my lungs as I inhaled sharply.

The hallway in front of me, stretched on for a few metres before ending at a large wooden door.

Silco had requested a meeting with me regarding an offer, hence why I was out of the comfort of my apartment and instead here at the last drop.

I kept my expression blank as Sevika came to a stop. Upon closer inspection I could identify the wood as oak. The door was covered in silver accents that outlined its frame and swirled beautifully before wrapping around the handle. I expected her to open the door but instead she turned around to face me, a smirk on her face as she looked me up and down.

"Don't look like much do ya."

"Excuse you?" I raised a brow at her.

"I've heard a lot of things about you. The famous Maze. Not exactly what I was expecting."

"Guess it's a good lesson for you then isn't it. Expect the unexpected." A small smirk appearing on my own face as she looked on at me, taken aback by my bluntness.

The sides of her mouth suddenly twitch up into a smile.

"You know what, I like you kid." She concludes with a short nod and chuckle before knocking on the door.

"Come in." A mans voice reply's. Silco.

Sevika twists the handle, swinging the door open before she stepped to the side, gesturing for me to come in. I did as I was told.

His office was dark, the only source of light coming from the large tinted green window that had the same sort of pattern as the door. The circular window sat behind his desk, casting a shadow over his chair.

The moment I stepped into his office I felt eyes on me. I didn't feel worried, I knew I could destroy this entire room with just a flick of my hand. But still, I felt a small shiver run down my spine.

As far as I could tell it was only me, Silco and Sevika in the room. I felt another presence but just couldn't pin point where from and more importantly who from.