I somehow know that the same lady from earlier would want them locked in cells later. So I don't bother to kill them. The serum is enough to keep them sleeping for the next few hours. 

In the time I took down two of them, they have managed to get inside of the building, which I'm not very pleased about. 

No one is outside anymore so I follow them inside. Still as subtly as I could. Right now I have the advantage of not being spotted. I can stand my ground when fighting, but if I can work smarter, why should I waste this opportunity?

I scan the first room and see the shield guy fight some other agents. I sneak behind him and wait for the right moment. When he thinks he is done with everybody in the room, I quickly sweep him off his feet, making him land on his stomach, bumping his head in the process. 

"Nat, the room." He groans before sitting back up. 

I quirk an eyebrow at him. That usually is enough to knock someone unconscious. More fun for me I guess. 

He starts attacking me the next second but I already know his weaknesses. I effortlessly avoid his attacks since he is all about strength. I counterattack him back. Much faster than he is, which sends him backward a few steps. He is surprised about this but continues to throw punches at me. 

He didn't touch me. Not even once. 

With his own shield, I knock him down. I'm about halfway done with the serum before another person steps in the room and shoots my syringe. 

That was rude.

I turned around to see one of the girls from earlier. The one with the guns. She is analyzing me right now.

"We have an intruder." She said out loud to what I assume are her other colleagues. 

I throw the shield out of the window, as hard as I can. It's just me and her now.

"Look, I don't want to hurt you." The redhead speaks.

I scoff. I will enjoy kicking her ass.

As fast as I could I threw one of my knives in her direction. She jumps on the side, but I managed to scratch her on the shoulder. 

"So we are playing then." She says and runs towards me. 

I saw her fighting style and know what she was about to do, but I don't let her know that. When she is close enough, she goes to jump on my shoulders to bring me down, but I lower myself and go for her legs. She jumps forward avoiding falling on her face. After that, she goes for a high kick on the side of my face but I catch it and turn her leg around, blocking her. 

The redhead tries to take this as her opportunity to try and bring me down. She jumps catching me between her legs and I feel myself leaning forward. Before touching the ground I roll forward and manage to escape her hold. 

She is a good fighter, I'll give her that. 

Both of us were facing each other, waiting and analyzing the other. So I throw the first punch managing to catch her unprepared. It lands on the side of her face, but she doesn't react to it. The redhead starts throwing her own punches. 

It felt like fighting with a version of myself. Both of us managed to hit the other a few times. But when I think I got her, she somehow escapes my hold. And it goes the same for her.  

"I think that would be good, yes." The redhead says out loud.

I don't let that distract me and try to take her off of her balance, going for her legs once again. This time she catches into what I'm about to do and jumps over me before landing in a pose.