187. Transformation

Start from the beginning

Uh? What kind of welfare? Yan Yashu did not turn around for a time. At this time, I heard that Sophie’s emotions are passionate: “It’s a peerless little, and the ideal peerlessness we built by ourselves!”

When the words came out, the other four people suddenly gave a green light, and looked like Chen Jingwen and Xiao Ziling in front of them. Well, they are all from the base of the rotten gossip circle, originally they can only quietly yy the base of the battle team members of the various jq, I did not expect this time they are so lucky, actually personally involved, and still belong to the highest level The kind, they all feel that as long as they do this, they will have no regrets in this life.

The strange sight of the five women made Chen Jingwen calm, but of course he had not calmed down from the beginning. If Dong Haozhe’s private idea advocated this task, he would never sit here passively and be judged by these women as if they were looking at the goods.

When he think of it, he hates Dong Haozhe who has many things in his heart. The  is not enough to make a mistake, isn’t he pretending to be a woman? It’s okay to wear women’s clothes, why bother to make it so complicated?

However, his protest was ineffective. After Chu Yutian knew about this incident, he said that Haozhe thought very thoughtfully. Jingwen and Xiaoling should be trained so as not to be seen by others, but they would fall into dishonesty. Difficult situation.

Chen Jingwen knows that he must accept this training. In the idea of ​​getting out early and getting out early, he wants to solve this problem as soon as possible, so he sneaked a sigh: "Since you have accepted the task, you must sign this confidentiality agreement first. Anyone who reveals any information about this mission, if there are any rumors in the base, not only will your contribution points be recovered, but will also be punished by the crime of revealing the major secrets of the base. I hope you will keep in mind."

After that, Chen Jingwen pointed to a document placed on the coffee table in front of him, and let the five people sign after signing. This is what Chen Jingwen got. He can't be reluctant to make rumors in the future and become someone's pillow.

The five people knew that this was related to the reputation of the two chiefs. They did not protest against the confidential documents. After reading them, they found that there was no problem and they all signed up.

Then the five girls just looked at the two men in a hurry and did not immediately carry out training tasks.

Chen Jingwen looked at them with a depressed face, not knowing why they didn't talk.

Yan Yashu, who couldn’t stand the silence, had to ask: "Hey, don’t you know what to call them?"

Don't blame these girls don't know Chen Jingwen and Xiao Ziling.

Dong Haozhe often appears in front of people because of the battle, so the base is generally aware of the face of Dong Haozhe, whether it is an ordinary survivor or an awakened person.

Chen Jingwen has been sitting in the logistics group.

Behind the scenes, the orders of the base construction are from their own hands, but because all the orders are released through his close personal secretaries, the non-core logistics team members are not in contact with Chen Jingwen, so they do not know that their team leader is true. Very normal thing.