"Yes, Chief of the Power Plant Security Division, Chief Wei, Qin Ming is my friend Jiang Xiaoxiao's brother-in-law, please take care of me in the future, you are an old man, he is a newcomer. What does he do not understand? You can help him a little bit."

  The words of Secretary Wang were really at the face of Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  If the light was directed at Qin Ming, he would not say this.

Section Chief Wei hurriedly bowed, "Guardian Wang, you are serious. Old Qin sees that this is a solid and willing person. When everyone has a newcomer, you can rest assured that I will be neighbors with Lao Qin in the future, Lao Qin's The dormitory and I are next to each other. I will definitely take care of Lao Qin if anything happens. You can rest assured."

  At this time, he showed the close relationship between him and Qin Ming, and this was the only way to impress Wang Guan.

   "Then, Chief Wei, Qin Ming left it to you. If there is something wrong with him, you have to find a way to mention him."

  Guan Guan was impatient and courteous with a stranger.

  "Get in the car, hurry up! I just drop by to see you there, you are not tired, your sister is still tired. Hurry up!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao saw that at this time, he couldn't continue to be polite.

  That is not very popular.

   "Thank you then! Get in the car!"

  Jiang Xiaoxiao opened the car door and helped her elder sister to go up. Qin Ming had to get in the car too, and the three of them squeezed into the back seat.

   Section Chief Wei hurried up to shut the door.

   waved his hand, "Slow down, you guys go slowly."

  Watching the jeep go away.

   There was joy on his face.

  It seems that the decision I made is really wise.

   "Awesome, it seems that Qin Ming's backstage is really hard. This step is really right."

   Section Chief Wei returned to his concierge with joy.

Secretary Wang's jeep parked at the gate of the county government elementary school.

  The driver who drove on the road heard that Mr. Wang treated this family, but that was different. After stopping the car, he hurriedly got off to help Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others open the car door.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao helped the eldest sister down.

   "Officer Wang, thank you for sending us to the place. If you have something to do, hurry up."

"Okay, I know, I have to go, but Jiang Xiaoxiao, you should still consider the conditions I mentioned. Coming to our county will only do you good and no harm. You, Brother Wang, assure you, you After coming, I will definitely arrange a formal job for you.

  You can no longer work in the production team. "

  Wang Gu is really distressed by talents. It would be a pity that talents like Jiang Xiaoxiao should be buried in the production team to farm land.

   "Okay, Brother Wang, I know. I will think about it. If I really want to come over, I will definitely come to you."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't say anything to death, who knows what will happen in the future.

  Although I have decided to go back to the city for the college entrance examination, there are many uncertainties in my life.

  From her elder sister, she felt that she thought she could change everything in her previous life, but now there are many things that have developed beyond expectations.