The people in the village want to make a food for their entire lives and eat food from the country.

  They are envious of things like this. After all, they are holding iron rice bowls and earning national money.

   "Old man and old lady, this is a good thing. If it is because of this separation. It will be done! We will be the witness for you. How can we not help you clear this matter after a good life!

Indeed! Before leaving, the family has to be divided, otherwise people will gossip in the future, and the brothers will not be able to explain it clearly. The problem of this family property is also a matter. "

  As soon as I have a good life in the city, the production team leader and the village chief will certainly not block the way of the old man and the old lady.

  This is to enjoy the blessing.

  It's easy for the old man and the uncle to separate.

  Just plant the fields under your household registration.

  Then the yard at home.

  Neither did they live together.

  Since the uncle's family started their own yard, he and grandma have not lived in the same yard.

  Now it's just a thorough separation of the yard, of course, by the way, rations and other things must be divided.

  Originally, every time when the work points were settled next year, the uncle directly took back all the work points of grandpa.

  But once they separated this time, it was the old man and the old lady who led them, and it had nothing to do with Fan Jianfeng anymore.

  The matter was settled quickly.

  The news that the old man and the old lady were going to the city immediately spread through the village like the wind.

  Many old men and old ladies came to congratulate the old man and old lady.

  After all, being able to live in the city, in the eyes of the people in their village, is to go to enjoy the blessing.

  The old man was still a little worried about his separation.

  Maybe you have to help your boss with publicity, so that you will be misunderstood by others that your boss is not filial.

  This reputation of unfilial piety cannot be left behind. After all, there are still a few boys and girls in the old family.

  At the age of marriage, once you have a reputation for unfilial piety, you won't be able to look down upon it.

  As a result, I didn't expect him to explain at all.

  People have a very understanding tone.

  Who can't know! He goes to the city to enjoy the blessing, and of course he has to make a clear distinction with his eldest son.

  The future boss of the province, the second child, and the third child will have to fight because of the property problem.

  Many people in this village break their heads for family property.

  Fan Jianfeng can see that this matter has been firmly fixed.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao is faster.

  After dinner yesterday, before going to bed, she ran to the old man and the old lady's house, and specially gave the old man and the old lady a big peach.