Laughing, Jiang Shitou broke his face.

   "Mom, you can bully me, bully your son with my father, is it interesting! Little, let's ignore them."

  This is La Jiang Xiaoxiao's camp.

   Jiang Xiaoxiao's eyes are moist!

  This happy family is the Jiang family who has raised her for eighteen years, and it is also the Jiang family that has a heart for her.

  Jiang frankly realized that her daughter's eye circles were red at a glance, and he was taken aback.

"What's the matter? Girl! Don't drop the golden beans! Tell me what's the matter, and your parents will make the decision for you! Say, Shishi, are you bullying your sister again? I think you are itchy, not for three days. Hit the house, fuck, kid, take my bamboo whip, if I don't teach this bastard, he will go against the sky."

  Jiang Shishi dumbfounded!

  I got close to my sister, his eyes were really red, and the tears were like pearls, and the crystal clear ones would not fall on her eyes.

  Jiang Shitou chuckled in his heart.

  I was wronged!

  How could he bully his sister.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao has hurriedly stood up! Stopped Jiang Honest who was angry.

   "Dad, it's none of my brother's business, he didn't bully me!"

  Jiang honestly didn't believe that his little daughters were afraid of losing them in their palms, and they were afraid of turning them in their mouths.

  The little girl is only thirty-five years old, Jiang Laoshi only has a daughter. Jiang Laoshi loves her daughter more than the other children in the family.

  "Don't protect your brother, it must be him. He is not doing his job properly for a day. I have to teach him a lesson. You kid, you don't know how to complain if you are bullied. You have been a soft temper since you were a kid. How can this be done."

"Xiao Xiao, you are a real child. Your brother always bullies you, and you always protect him. You have such a temperament. What can I do if I go out in the future? I tell you, don't protect your brother, your dad said That's right, this boy will go to the house without fighting for a day. Your brother has to tidy up and clean him up."

  Fan Xiuying actually went to flip their bamboo whip.

   Jiang Shishi who wants to cry without tears, this is his biological parents. How to put a hat on himself, he is more wronged, this is more wronged than Dou E.

  " Mom and Dad, guess it will snow outside now?"

   "Okay, don't talk nonsense there, divert your attention, why is it snowing outside, how many months is this?"

Honestly Jiang has snatched the bamboo whip from his daughter-in-law.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao hurriedly stopped Jiang Honest.

  "Dad, listen to me first. It's really nothing to do with my brother. I just sat there and remembered a storyline in the novel, so I shed tears. It really has nothing to do with my brother."

  Before her biological parents found her, her parents actually thought she was their biological daughter.

  She is the youngest girl in the family, and she is naturally loved by her parents.

  Who would have thought that his daughter was the one who returned from the wrong embrace.

"really?"