Chapter 49: Private order

Start from the beginning

"In fact, it may be stuck by a screw. Just knock it." A similar situation happened before because the exit of the pedal was blocked by a small screw.

"Ah, I... look anxiously at the cockpit." Sheng Heng said with a guilty conscience.

Yan Hao heard this but didn't doubt that he was there. When he first finished the design, he couldn't wait to modify the Black Soul immediately, so he understood Sheng Heng's mood at this time very well.

"Then let's start now." As he said, Yan Hao took the initiative to take Sheng Heng's hand and came to the new console. "I haven't changed the original console of the Black Soul, but installed Pami on the right side. Radar. Pamy Radar is a mimic operating system, and the console can still send commands, which means that Black Soul is now in dual operation mode. If there is a problem with the mimic system, you can switch to command operation at any time."

After all, this is the first mimic piloting mecha, and there will definitely be some bugs he didn't expect, so Yan Hao specially kept the original control console.

"This is the receiving ring, which is directly connected to the Pimi Radar, so that the mecha can move more accurately when mimicking. You can put it on." Yan Hao handed over a black bracelet.

Sheng Heng took it and put it directly on his right wrist. There was a button on the receiving ring, and Sheng Heng subconsciously tapped it.

"Welcome to the mimic driving system, please bind it first." The mechanical electronic sound rang vigorously in the cockpit.

"You can bind it first, and you can use it after the binding is completed. In order to prevent other people from being able to control the black soul, I have restricted this bracelet to only one person at a time. If you want to change the binding, It must be agreed by the original user.” Yan Hao explained.

"In other words, only I can control the black soul in the future?" Sheng Heng's eyes lit up.

"Yeah." Yan Hao continued to introduce while Sheng Heng was binding the bracelet, "Black Soul currently only has the performance of Level 5 Mecha, so some difficult moves, Black Soul may not be able to do. But before I put you The military physical boxing demonstrated is implanted with the Black Soul system. With the data support of this boxing method, the mimicry system can better capture your movements. If you happen to use this boxing method during the battle, Black Soul can complete more than 90%."

Sheng Heng listened to another move in his heart: "That is to say, even if the Black Soul currently only has five levels of performance, as long as there is my combat data in the system, some difficult moves can be completed during the battle."

"That's the case, but I don't recommend you to do this. There are too many data entered, and the mimic system relies too much on the internally implanted data when calculating, which will make you bias in the battle." Yan Hao said.

As soon as Sheng Heng heard it, he immediately understood that there were too many emergencies during the battle, and the actions recorded in advance might not be performed on the spot.

"Also." Yan Hao pointed to the original console of the Black Soul, "Black Soul's body movements can be manipulated through the mimicry system, but the weapon can't be used. The thermal weapon of the Black Soul configuration has no external switches and can only be passed through Command launch. This cannot be changed unless the weapon is completely replaced."

"It's okay, it's just the operation of the weapon, it won't load my fingers." His hand just can't operate the mech for a long time, but the occasional switch will not become a burden.

"But switching back and forth between the two operations, seniors have to practice hard." Yan Hao said.

"No hard work, I'm very happy." Sheng Heng stared at the bound bracelet, his eyes flickered, "Xiao Hao, do you know that you have realized my dream."