The break up

"Takemichi-Kun..I'm sorry, I don't think this is going to work out."

Hina said, holding back slight tears. She just couldn't take it anymore, every incident she had seen happen between Takemichi and her friends was just too much. And she couldn't lie to herself, Takemichi Hanagaki wasn't the one for her.

"I...understand Hina, if you ever change your mind, or just need a friend...don't hesitate to talk to me, okay?" Takemichi could be stubborn, but if this is what Hina wanted, he wouldn't protest.

"This may be the end of our relationship, but let's not end our friendship." He smiled, Hina felt at peace, like a weight had been lifted off her chest. So, as the relief had taken it's place in her heart she walked over to Takemichi and gave him one last hug.

"Thank you for understanding Takemichi-Kun, if I need anything I'll ask you, I promise." Takemichi hugged back, of course. Losing his first love isn't going to be easy, but he'll be a good guy about it. After all, he wasn't one to throw a tantrum over a break up.

"Wait, I can still hang out with Naoto, right?!" Takemichi asked, pulling away from the hug. Hina laughed a little, "Of course, he's your friend."
_________________

Mikey couldn't believe what he was hearing, I told him to hold onto her, girls like her are rare. Did he fuck it up? He thought to himself.

"Mikey-Kun, please don't look so angry!" Takemichi was a little scared for a second, Mikey didn't look happy.

"Ha? Why would I be angry about your break up? I'm not in the relationship." Mikey said that with utter confusion, then corrected himself, "wasn't in the relationship."

Out of nowhere, Draken spoke up. "Ya know, he's right Mikey. You did look pissed off." If my hunch is right..Draken thought.

"If you're thinking I hurt her or something, I didn't! I swear Mikey-Kun!" Takemichi said, waving his hands.

"Why didn't you say say that earlier, Bakamitchy? What the hell happened anyway?" Mikey asked, sitting down on the steps behind him.

Takemichi, thinking about what Hina said, also took a seat, a couple steps below Mikey. Draken on the other hand, just kept standing at the bottom of the steps.

Takemichi started, with Mikey and Draken paying attention. "She told me that I didn't do anything wrong, it's just that we kept having these incidents where it looked liked I was cheating on her, and I really wasn't. She knew I wouldn't do that to her, but everytime she was around, it would look bad." He said, looking at Mikey who was confused.

"It would look bad? What do you mean?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Like the thing with Hina and Yuzuha last week." He replied

"Mitsuyas girlfriend? That Yuzuha?" Draken asked, Takemichi nodded. "And Emma-" He stopped.

"Go ahead Takemitchy. What about Emma?" Draken said, earning a smug look from Mikey.

"Yeah Mitchy, what about my little sister?" Mikey said, looking Intimidating.

Takemichi was not having this right now, "Mikey-Kun, I told you about this. When I was in the hospital Emma-Chan was crying in my lap because Draken-Kun was injured so bad. It looked like something else to Hina when she first entered the room." He said.

"So what are you going to do now?" Draken asked Takemichi.

Takemichi stared at him for a second, and said the most obvious thing that was going to come out of his mouth. "I'm letting her go, if she decided that our relationship wasn't working for her, then so be it. I don't want her to force herself to be with me so I can be happy..."

Mikey furrowed his brows at the response, "Are you at least going to stay friends?" He asked, it would be really awkward if they didn't.

"Yes, Mikey-Kun. She may not want to be my girlfriend anymore, but she is not going to run away from this friendship. Besides, I know you have a soft spot for her, and you're friends. It would be awkward if her and I weren't civil about this." Takemichi said, smiling when he mentioned Mikeys soft spot.

"Ha?! Soft spot?? For Hina? Mitchy you're fuckin' crazy if thats what you call our friendship." Mikey said, with the slightest pink tint on his cheeks that not even he knew was there.

Does he think I'm stupid? He obviously cares about Hina! (Takemichi)

So my hunch was right, heh. (Draken)
____________
A/N

Hi, I know you probably are confused by this story or are wondering what the timeline is or things like that. Truth is, I don't know myself. I started this story on a whim.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!