176. Xiaoling space's chaos

Start from the beginning

Xiao Ziling’s cold eyes swept away and scorned: “What is the most precious in the last days? Food. Chu Ge, as the leader of the base, how can you be so extravagant and wasteful, what do you want to do with those who have nothing to eat?”

Especially the self of the past life? In order to survive, you can only eat foods with viruses, and finally make them look different. At the thought of this, Xiao Ziling felt a little sad, and there was actually a suffocation in his heart. Is this the so-called privilege? Can someone who stands at the tip of the pyramid be wasted?

It seems that Xiao Ziling’s mood is wrong.

He also thought that Xiao Ziling had a strange paranoia about food. He absolutely couldn’t see the waste. Chu Haotian quickly received the space for the package, saying: “I will eat it later, now I want to eat small. The boiled."

Chu Yutian looked very focused on Xiao Ziling's eyes. He seemed to tell Xiao Ziling that he would not waste food. He only liked to eat Xiaoziling's meals when he had a choice.

Although Chu Yutian made up for it, Xiao Ziling, who still has anger in his heart, still didn't give him a good look, but he still satisfied the requirements of Chu Yutian. After all, Chu Yutian was the boss of Xiao Ziling.

Xiao Ziling directly throws a meal that was originally cooked from the space, then pulls a small seven while watching the play, walks to the only big bed in the car, lie down and prepare for cultivation.

Xiaoqi reluctantly shrugged on Chu Yutian and said that he was sorry for Chu. He followed Xiaoziling to the bed and lay down to sleep. Anyway, his cultivation method was to sleep.

Chu Yutian looked at this situation and said: "Don't rush to practice, wait for me to eat, let's  train together."

In the unlikely event that Xiao Ziling enters deep cultivation, it would be unfavorable for him to wake him up. Chu Yutian does not want this to happen.

Xiao Ziling lying in bed sneered: "I refuse. Today I am very upset, so I have to strike a breakthrough. Also, Chu Ge, please sleep on the sofa tonight, you're not allowed to go to bed."

His qinyin space has been screaming until now, no longer satisfied, it is estimated that it will also strike him. And devour the Chu family's family jade pendant, Chu Haotian lying next to him, his heart is not at the end, he need a good isolation.

Seeing Xiao Ziling's cold rejection of his request, he also took away the power of his bed, Chu Yutian found that the food in front of him seems to have lost the original delicious.

Can't attract him anymore. These days, with Xiao Ziling's "double repair" every night (the result of the small seven often smashed Chu Yutian also replaced this word), the speed and quality of cultivation is not comparable to his own practice, he has been hooked on this Feeling, I was suddenly rejected by Xiao Ziling tonight, he felt very difficult to accept.

Chu Yutian, who had eaten dinner, could only lie alone on the sofa to practice. He found that there was no warm body in his arms. He felt a little cold, and his whole heart seemed empty. Not only that, but he also found that he could not enter the state of cultivation.

Chu Haotian quietly opened his eyes. Just seeing the bed, Xiao Ziling was lying there with a sullen look. He thought that since today's cultivation is fruitless, then choose to let yourself sleep in a down-to-earth place.