171. Chu Haotian's Parents

Start from the beginning

At this time, the room broke out again and again, and Chu Yutian’s heart was shocked. He knew that his opponent was inside, and the little zombie in front of him was probably the level set for Xiao Ziling.

Xiao Ziling gently pinched Chu's hand, and Chu Yutian looked back and saw Xiao Ziling smiled and shook his head slightly. His eyes were confident that he could cope with this zombie.

Chu Yutian only giving a light pat on the hand of Xiao Ziling, indicating that he should be careful. Chu Haotian glanced at the zombie in front of him with a cold eyes, with threats and warnings. This opened his hand and walked into the door of the room.

When Chu Yutian entered the door, suddenly the door was closed. This sudden situation made Chu Yutian’s nerves tighten.

The control room is full of wires and networks, and it is full of various equipment. Chu Yutian’s line of sight was attracted by a black back in the depths.

That is the opponent who attracted him. He is facing him, close contact, Chu Yutian feels that the other party is stronger than he imagined, and even has a deep bottomless feeling. This is probably the most powerful opponent he has ever had in his life. In addition, there is a sense of familiarity. He should know this opponent in front of him.

The other party did not wait for Chu Haotian to react, and the momentum broke out, and the five players were raided. Chu Haotian couldn’t stop watching the five players fall to the ground.

Chu Haotian was angry. He just wanted to start, and he saw that the man turned and showed his true face.

He is not a zombie, because there is no dry skin of the zombies, but it is not like a normal human. His face is a pathological pale, crystal clear to see the blood under the skin, lip color blood red, a pair of narrow eyes, slightly picked up, with endless temptation, a corner of the mouth revealing a sinister smile.

Junmei is the synonym of his, the temptation of the whole body, both men and women can not help but shake the heart.

When he saw Chu Haotian he just smiled and said: "Reassured, I just let them sleep, not hurting their lives, otherwise how can I talk to you with a happy conversation."

When Chu Yutian saw the face, his eyes shook and his face began to stink. He said gloomyly: "Dad... What happened to you? How did you become this kind of Ghost?"

The man laughed even more happily: "Hey son i'm seeing again after so long but your style of  talking is still so unkind, it’s an impolite child. But..." I saw him reaching out and touching his face, his long nails glowing with black and blue.

A smug look, "Is it a very evil feeling, I am so easy to have such a feeling, it is not easy. So I don't have to worry that I was rejected by your mother, you know that in the Heian era, your mother Always abandoning my character, it’s too boring to be with me without passion."

Chu Haotian did not give the idea of ​​the face, coldly debunking someone's feeling of self-goodness: "Dad, you become like this, but the character has not changed much. Mom will still dislike you."

He heard that Chu Dad was dissatisfied with the earth: "You still not saying good words to comfort me?"

For such a father who does not adjust, Chu Haotian can only be silent.

Chu Dad seems to know that his performance has lost his father's majesty, so he coughed and explained: "After the end of the world, I was about to become a zombie, and I took a dose of the antidote we developed first then Awakened. Then it became this kind of touch, I studied it, this awakening should be considered dark, how to say it, the so-called vampire in the West is more in line with my current situation."

How can the zombie obey your orders?" Chu Yutian's only question is this. If it wasn’t for the beginning of the zombies to stop the road, he would not be transferred by his own father.

Chu Dad replied indefinitely: "Maybe I was awakened after I was going to become a zombie, so I have a zombie atmosphere. So I can easily let a zombie who is lower than me order to obey me. ”

"It seems that you are still a head-collar zombie." Chu Yutian's mouth is ridiculous. After all, only the head-level zombies can command a lower order. Ordinary zombies can only order two lower-level zombies.

However, Chu Yutian saw that his father was standing in front of himself at the moment, and he was relieved. "What about the mother?" Chu Haotian finally did not forget to ask him about the pungent old who likes to play with his toys. mom.

"Your mom, she awakened the fire abilities, it is a more orthodox awakened person, recently to study new skills. I will concentrate the third-order zombies of this town here, let her experiment, and meeting you now, It’s a coincidence.” Chu’s father explained a little about why the third-order zombies gathered here, and they just happened to run into it.

Chu’s eyes are all spoiled at this time, and it seems that no matter what his wife does. He is the kind of unconditional support.

Chu Yutian thought, it really is the most suitable for his mother's ability, to know that her mother's temper is hot, character is pungent, giving people the feeling is like a fire.

At this time, Chu dad found a step and sat down. He took a photo of his neighbor and signaled his son to come and chat with him.

Chu Haotian can only walk down and sit down in the black line. He asks: "Dad, why are you bored in this play?" If you want to meet him, come directly to him and you will be able to use this. Is the means to attract him?

"I didn't want it. I wanted to greet you when you drove yesterday, but your mom didn't agree."

"Why?" Chu Yutian was curious.

"She wants to know your sweetheart, so let me arrange this scene and turn you away." Chu Dad said the truth.

The white gauze is the mother outside? There is Xiaoling and not my sweetheart. What is she looking for in Xiaoling?" Chu Yutian suddenly realized, and later dissatisfied with the authentic.

Originally worried that the heart of Xiao Ziling was also put down, Chu Yutian thought that his mother should not be heavy.

Chu Dad looked at his son with contempt, and he said: "As for your performance yesterday, with the kid's hand holding as sweet to honey, if still said no and denied this, do you really think that your father and mother are blind?"

When a child is older, it is not cute. He does not want to communicate with his parents. Does he think that they are old-fashioned and can’t accept men’s and women’s love? Of course, his stinky boy has never been cute since childhood.

After listening to the words of Dad, the weather is very beautiful. Which eye sees that he has such a relationship with Xiao Ziling? Xiao Ziling is just the youngest brother he values ​​most, absolutely no such thing as his father and mother think.

It seems that Chu Yutian’s dissatisfaction, his father asked: “Why do I say that when your mom wants to see your sweetheart, you straightly think of that Xiaoziling directly?”

"The other ones are all zombies. Only the one that fights Xiaoling is a white gauze, but the figure is so familiar..." Chu Yutian said the reason, but got the laughter of his father: "You don't think your mom is running your base camp deputy,  Do you?"

Chu Haotian can't answer this questions and only be silent, he really did not have this idea.