{55}- Eclipsing | Nameless and Aliases

Start from the beginning

After leaving a crater with the large attack, I jumped back towards Felt and Otto. "Hey, are you guys alright?"

"We're fine, nii-chan, but have you looked at yourself?" Felt said as I suddenly realized several wounds bleeding.

"Huh? When did these get here?" I quickly patched them up using the Authority of Deceit, and Lye suddenly started laughing.

"Wonderful! Glorious! Nameless onii-san, you are definitely a meal worth eating! Louis will be so, so happy when we finally devour you!" Lye smirked as he shot towards me, but unfortunately was blocked by a wall of diamond. When I thought I already blocked his attack, a blade of wind severed my left arm, which automatically began to heal due to my already activated authority.

"That Samurai's Wind Blade ability..." I said as I glanced at Lye, who perched upon an invisible platform, looking at us with glee. "Will be mine."

"CRITICAL OVERLOAD." I spoke, and the veins in my body pulsated with energy. Adrenaline circulated throughout my muscles and cells, vibrating with inner forces. "Suitoru Maxima."

A vortex opened up in front of me, and the wind blade ability, just like the White Whale's Flying Seal, left Lye's body. A green orb left his body, and when he tried to snatch it, I blocked him using Zeam. However, the orb didn't go to me either. Unexpectedly, it... shot itself into Felt.

"Hm?" Felt suddenly felt a weird power surge through her veins, and I looked at her in surprise. Is it because of her Divine Protection of Wind Movement that allowed her to be compatible with the ability?

"Well, this is unexpected indeed. However, it's still to my advantage, though!" I smiled as I threw an Extension at Lye, and it shot him back onto the street, freeing me from his grasp. He charged at me again, but instead of going towards me, he shot towards Felt, who was undefended, and thrust out his Palm of the Fist King.

It was at this time, that I finally reached the peak of my original Thunder Magic.

"Al Kilat."

I appeared in front of Felt faster than sound itself, and blocked Gluttony's blow as Critical Overload instinctively unleashed Haywire Warp, absorbing all the energy unleashed by Lye's technique. Shocked at my sudden growth, Lye stumbled back, amazed.

"Onii-san, we are indeed impressed. To grow like how we eat, is very impressive. However, we refuse to give up on those meals, because we are a true Gourmet! And we will not let the unique foods in the world go to waste! It must- be devoured by us, ~tsu!"

"I was still holding back there, you know? I personally wanted to injure you just a little, to keep the plot running. But it seems that I have to use every single one of my abilities."

"Critical Overload."

"Suitoru."

"Scindo."

"Kago Shometsu."

"Elemental Manipulation."

"Vigingenso Rupture."

The volley of spells and magic covered me, brimming in a bright light as I advanced upon Lye of Gourmet. However, the child was unfazed as ever, and seemed even more excited than usual.

"Awesome, onii-san! We would like to see that true spirit of yours! Because, that's what make our meals, worth eating! I shall return the favour now, Nameless! LUNAR ECLIPSE!"

"LEAPER, PALM OF THE FIST KING, CARNIVOROUS BEAST!"

"Your tricks won't work on me anymore."

"Huh?"