Cure & Conservation | Chapter 27

Thea: Hi dad!

Gaster: Good morning sweetie! You have anything planned for today?

Thea: I wanted to hang out with Atreus today if that's ok.

Gaster: Of course it is sweetie! They're your friend! You can hang out with him whenever you want!

Thea: Thanks dad!

Gaster: But be careful, those wendigos are still out there.

Thea: We will dad.

Gaster: Good, now come eat your breakfast, it's getting cold.

ATREUS POV:

Atreus: Hey dad, can I hang out with Thea again today?

Kris: Sure! But if you're going to the light world then be careful as those wendigos are still up there.

Fluffy: Wendigos!?

Kris: Yeah, they're back on the light world, that's why we had that deal.

Fluffy: Oh man, wish I could go up there.

Atreus: We will dad.

Thea and Atreus finish their breakfast and Atreus goes up to the light world to hang around with Thea. And Ralsei had something planned for Kris.

Ralsei: Kris, I need to take you somewhere today, it's very important.

Kris: Oh, ok, well I didn't have anything planned like always so what other choice do I have.

A few hours passed and Kris held Ralsei's paw when they were going to the place, and when they got in they waited for 10 minutes until the therapist, Kris and Ralsei then stood up and said hello to her.

Kris: I'm Kris.

Ralsei: And i'm Ralsei.

Dr. Rebecca: Lovely to meet you both! Do you know why you're here Kris?

Kris: No, Ralsei just said he wanted to take me somewhere.

Dr. Rebecca: Ah, well don't worry, I don't bite. But the reason you're here is because Ralsei told me over the phone that you need help with the past, am I right?

Kris: Yes...

Dr. Rebecca: Well i'm here to help, no matter how long we have to spend doing it.

Kris:... Ok...

Dr. Rebecca: Great! Well, come into the room when you're ready!

Dr. Rebecca goes into the room where the therapy would take place, Kris turned around and Ralsei held their hands.

Ralsei: I'm worried about you, I know you need help, and i've been helping you all this time, but it's starting to get out of my control, you just need to talk to her, she's here to help you. I love you, that's why i'm doing this, don't forget about that.

Kris:... Thank you...

They kissed each other on the lips and Kris went into the room and Ralsei walked out hoping this would help Kris. Kris sits down on the chair in front of Dr. Rebecca and she starts the therapy.

Dr. Rebecca: So, Ralsei told me over the phone that you needed help with the past, what parts of it?

Kris: The war...

Dr. Rebecca: Ah, the war, but why the war? Why do you need help with it?

Kris: I want to forget about it...

Dr. Rebecca: Why do you want to forget about it?

Kris: Because it's haunting me... like it's playing with me...