1 Week Later | Chapter 19

It had now been a week and nothing had happened, until they removed the tape from his mouth.

1 week, 1 week was all you lasted in silence, well done, that's longer than I thought.

Ralsei: Please end this story now.

I can't do that, I still have things planned, but 1 week.

Susie: 1 week?

I have answered your question, that's how long you have to wait until this story will end happily. But so much will happen during this week, the door will break, freeing the ghosts and you have to stop them, by convincing them that things have changed. I would get Toriel and Gaster to talk to them, seeing as they were there in the war.

Ralsei: Should we let him go?

Toriel: How did you know me and Gaster were there?

Gaster wasn't always a skeleton, he used mustard gas on all of the monsters, killing millions, but one day it backfired on him, killing him. And Toriel you were the one cleaning the bodies up, but the SOULs are now the soil.

Toriel:...

Gaster:...

Ralsei: I'm going to free him now, I think we have all the answers we want.

Kris: I don't. Why did you make me rip out my SOUL?

Because it's canon.

Ralsei: What does that mean?

Everything that has happened from the cyber world is all just fan fiction, this won't actually happen, all of this is just a game, none of this is real, in canon, you and Kris aren't best friends, you've only just met each other, and Berdly has a thing for Susie, Ralsei's room isn't finished yet. There's so much more! But all of this, is not real, and it never was, so wake up Kris!

The Writer disappears in front of them and Kris wakes up in their bed in the dark world, they sat up and looked around them trying to figure out if this was real.

Kris: No, that couldn't have been a dream, so much happened, we finally had our answers.

It seemed all of that was a dream, Kris looked at the date and it was like they went back in time because it was the day that Kris had that nightmare, of all of the dead bodies. That's right, we are all the way back here, everything that had happened since was all just a dream.

Kris just got out of bed and could only think of one thing right now, they went past the barriers and went to Ralsei's room. Kris went in as quietly as they could, making sure not to stand on anything.

They reached the bed and got in hugging Ralsei who was facing the other way and after a couple of minutes they fell back asleep with the feeling of Ralsei's soft fur. Hours passed and when Ralsei woke up he found himself to have a full face of blue hair, he then realized it was Kris and started to blush.

Ralsei: O-Oh, um, well this is nice, what a nice surprise to wake up to, I don't know what to do.

Kris: Stay...

Ralsei: Oh, you're awake, why are you in my bed?

Kris: Had dream... needed cuddles...

Ralsei: O-Oh, well I also had a dream.

Kris turned around and faced Ralsei and they looked into each others eyes.

Kris: What was yours?

Ralsei: That we had this person called the Writer tied up and we were asking him questions.

Kris: Hmm... I think we had the same dream...