So many questions! | Chapter 1

Mike: Hey hey! Time to wake up! Everyone wants to ask their questions!

All of them open their eyes and they seem to be sitting in chairs in front of a live audience. Kris was sitting next to Toriel who was sitting next to Susie who was sitting next to Ralsei.

Susie: The hell?

Toriel: Where are we?

Mike: I'm Mike! And it seems you have forgotten why you are here. You are here to answer some questions from the audience in front of you.

Toriel: Am I dreaming?

Mike: Far from it sweetheart! Now would you so kindly introduce yourselves to the audience.

All of them were very confused but if they wanted answers then they had to play along, dream or not. So they introduced themselves one by one and they began answering the questions.

Mike: Now, I think everyone has the same question, how did you find Kris, Toriel? Because clearly you two aren't the same race.

Toriel: Oh, um, I found them in the woods all alone, they seemed very cold and hungry as it was winter so I took them home and took care of them.

Mike: How sweet! What about the other? Susie and Ralsei, what do you think of them?

Toriel: Well I've known Susie for a while but only because she goes to my school and causes trouble, but it's nice that Kris befriended her. And Ralsei, this is my first time meeting him so I don't really have anything to go off of.

Mike: Some people say he looks like Asriel, is that true?

Toriel: Well how do people know what Asriel looks like? And Ralsei looks nothing like him, Asriel has taller horns and much brighter fur.

Mike: Very interesting! Have you been to any other dark worlds?

Toriel: Dark world?

Mike: Yes! It's where we are right now!

Toriel: I thought those didn't exist anymore.

Mike: Well they do again! And my sources tell me that there's one in your school!

Toriel: What!?

Susie: Toriel, how do I put this? Well a couple days ago when me and Kris went to get some chalk from the supply closet, we kind of fell into the dark world.

Mike: Why don't you tell her how all of you met!

Susie: I am!

Toriel: So there's a dark world...

Susie: Yep.

Toriel: In my supply closet?

Susie: Yep. That's how we met Ralsei, when we first met him he said something about a prophecy about a human, a monster, and a prince from the dark, and we have to seal fountains to stop darkness from surrounding us.

Toriel: I know how that prophecy goes, and to think it's you three. So that's where you two went! Miss Alphys told me about how you two just disappeared after being sent out of the room to get more chalk.

Susie: Yeahhhh, but we didn't have a choice, when we went inside of the closet we just fell down after the doors slammed shut.

Toriel: So, this is all Ralsei's doing?

Susie: Well I wouldn't put the blame on him, I think he was just trying to prove something.

Toriel: And that is?

Ralsei: That you don't need violence to solve everything and that they'll stop the darkness from coming.

Toriel: Why did you drag them down?