Deal Fracture | Chapter 26

Thea woke up on the sofa and saw Atreus asleep facing her, she just blushed at how close he was and how they were sleeping together.

Thea: He's so cute.

Atreus: No... you...

Thea: O-Oh, um, did I wake you?

Atreus: No...

Thea: Ok, do you want to get up now?

Atreus: No... cuddle more...

Thea: You're so silly.

Atreus: Why?...

Thea: You just are, and cute as well.

Atreus: Stopppp...

Thea: Hehe, no, I'll keep saying it until you accept it.

Atreus: Hmm...

Atreus moved closer to Thea and cuddled into her, Thea just blushed and cuddled back feeling how soft and warm Atreus was. They then heard scratching at the door and they looked at each other both a bit scared as they heard the dark dog growling as well.

Thea: It's ok, I won't let it get you.

Atreus: And I'll do the same for you, you're too cute to be eaten.

Kris walked into the living room and Atreus turned around and looked at Kris.

Kris: What's wrong?

Atreus: It's back...

Kris: That stupid dog? God sake, right, I'm putting a leash on it.

Kris walked off and got a collar and leash, and when the dog wasn't expecting it Kris opened the door and catched the dog putting the collar and leash on it. Kris then left and dragged the dog all the way back to the shrine.

Kris burst down the door and all of the other dogs growled at Kris but saw that they had one of them on a leash and decided to follow them. Fluffy was eating his breakfast when Kris walked in hiding the dog behind them.

Fluffy: I AM EATING YOUR HIGHNESS! WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU DISTURB ME!

Kris: TELL THAT TO YOUR MUTT! I THOUGHT WE HAD AN AGREEMENT!

Kris dragged the dark dog from behind them and Fluffy saw it had been put on a leash and was instantly disappointed, the dark dog just bowed sadly.

Kris: SO! WHY WAS HE THERE!?

Fluffy: I... do not know...

Kris: Wow, can't even control your own kind, I guess the truce only lasted for 1 day.

Fluffy: Please your highness! I'm sure it was just a mistake! Alpha! Why were you at their house!? You know we have an agreement!

Alpha: I... just wanted to be friends...

Kris: Then why did I hear growling?

Alpha:...

Kris: Take him, but if you do it again then no more deal, and I still don't trust you, you dirty dog, stay here, good boy, maybe you'll get a treat if you do stay here.

Kris takes the leash of Alpha and walks away, leaving the collar so the other dark dogs knew how he was dishouring them. Kris got home and Atreus and Thea were now watching the TV under the blanket.

Atreus: What happened?

Kris: Told them that if it happens again then the deal is off, and I left the collar on him so the others know how dishonored he is. What a stupid thing to wake up to, well what do you two want for breakfast?