Seeing Hu Ming’s palms slamming on the ground, a loud bang, the whole hall shook, and a clear palm print appeared on the marble paved ground, showing the power of this palm. The blue smoke floating on the palm print should have a certain high temperature.

This smile and Hu Ming began to fight, and there, Xiao Ziling and Qu Luoyang also handed in.
Qu Luoyang is the awakening of the fire system. He saw his hands suddenly igniting the flames out of thin air. A bullet flew out as a fireball.

Xiao Ziling cautiously uses his speed ability to dodge, eyes pay close attention to each other's movements. Although he knows the skills of Qu Luoyang, he does not know how to use the other party when he uses it, so everything must be cautious, and the third-order battle can not be half-hearted. negligence.

Qu Luoyang's fireball attack speed is very fast, you can see that the other party has a very thorough grasp of this skill, although it can not match the abnormal use of Chu Yutian, any part of the body is free to stimulate. Qu Luoyang also reached the extent that a fireball was launched between the earthquakes.

Although the fireball is a single launch, this rapid launch actually caused the fireball to form a very dense area attack, directly covering Xiaozhaoling. The fall of these fireball attacks is precisely the foothold of Xiao Ziling's dodge, which makes Xiao Ziling suddenly in trouble.
Xiao Ziling saw that the other side had mastered his own dodge point.

No matter how he ducked, there would be a fireball. There was a sneer in his mouth, and Xiao Ziling was not the only one to avoid.

Xiao Ziling quickly reversed the hand of the Tang knife in his hand. When he took a shot, he attacked the two big fireballs. However, after several consecutive times, Xiao Ziling found that he was still calculated by the other side.

It turned out that the other side's fireball clips had a violent high temperature, and several consecutively provoked the block to block the fireball. The blade of the Tang knife has become red. If this knife is not blessed by the gold abilities, he's afraid that it may become molten iron at this high temperature, which is not the case.

Even so, Xiao Ziling also felt the burning heart, the high temperature on the blade has gradually spread to the handle, passed through the layer of hand rubber to his hand.

Xiao Ziling once again used the knife to pick up the fireball.

The palm of the hand suddenly appeared a water vapor, and even issued a kind of soft sound. It turned out that Xiao Ziling had burned his hand in order to prevent high temperature from burning his hand, and wrapped his hands. Then, when the water hits a high temperature, the water vapor is formed instantaneously.

Originally wanted to wait for Xiao Ziling to automatically give up the use of Tang knife, Qu Luoyang saw a look, he coldly said: "I didn't expect you to be a double awakening, water system? Hey, do you think this will kill me?" His whole popularity is different, and Xiao Ziling sees his expression and guards. He knows that he is going to make a trick.

Sure enough, Qu Luoyang waved his arms and saw two fire dragons appearing in the arms that were waving. The skills identified in the comparison were probably flames.

Facts have proved that Xiao Ziling's judgment was successful, and he saw Qu Luoyang shouting: "The flame array!" The two fire dragons on the arm suddenly left his arms and flew to Xiao Ziling.