Chapter 16: second semester

A couple days later....

It was finally the start of the second semester of school and Harold, Nika ,and Dasha headed to their first class. School was a little different since they finally finished remodeling and added some new activities for the year.

"Wow. Looks like they fixed the place up a bit." Harold said as he sat down at his assigned seat.

"Yeah but school sucks since I don't want any homework to deal with." Dasha said.

"You and me both, girl." Nika said.

"I hope Zack won't be here." Harold said.

"I hope not either. I fucking hate for what he did to me and ruining my mom's dress." Nika said with anger.

"Hey don't worry. My mom is almost done fixing it." Dasha said.

"Good, that dress means a lot to me."

Just then the teacher came in and everyone sat down for class.

"Morning and welcome to the second semester of the school year. I'm Ms.Kim and I'll be your new homeroom teacher for the rest of the year. Now I have an assignment for you, I want you to write an essay about yourself till the end of class."

"Well we just got our first assignment but it's an easy one." Harold said as he brought out some notebook paper.

"True but I hope school will be over fast." Nika said.

After class, They headed to the cafeteria for some lunch and Harold saw Zack and his friends waiting in line and noticed he was wearing an eye patch in his left eye after the incident at the club. Harold and the girls left the cafeteria as soon as possible to avoid any attention and decided to eat outside at the courtyard of the school.

"Did he see us?" Dasha asked.

"I don't think so." NIka said.

"Don't mind him. He didn't see us." Harold said.

Meanwhile, Zack and his friends were in the cafeteria planning on getting payback on Harold and Nika.

"Come on Zack. I know you are pissed off after losing your eye but isn't this a little too much?" Scott asked.

"It never will! Look, I already bought the guns and we will go into plan of killing that no fur and maybe making Nika change her mind after what she did to me in the past." Zack said.

"Well I'm fine with it since he really pissed me off." Ken said.

"Then let's do it. We will do it next week." Zack said.

After school, Harold, Nika and Dasha headed to the cafe to do their homework for the day.

"Well at least the homework is not as long and easy to finish." Nika said.

"That sucks of getting homework on the first day of the semester." Harold said.

"I know but that's how school is sometimes." Nika said.

"You hungry? It's on me." Harold said.

"Sure, thank you." Nika said.

They ordered some food and started eating while they finished their assignments for school and headed back home but what they didn't know was that Zack is planning to get them eventually.