Chapter 19: Lock down

Nika locked the door to keep them from coming in and carried Harold to the corner of the room. They were terrified of seeing Zack and his friends trying to kill them.

"He tried to kill us!" Harold shouted.

"I know. I know, we just need to stay quiet until the authorities arrive." Nika said as she hugged him close.

They stayed quiet and kept hearing gunshot and a body thudding on the floor which made them jolt. They stayed quiet until they were gone. Harold opens the door and looks to see if it's safe. Nika pulled Harold behind her and they walked in the hall and noticed that there was a body of an anthro teacher on the floor with a bullet hole on her head.

"Holy fuck." Nika said.

"We gotta get out of here." Harold said

"Wait, we forgot about Dasha." Nika said.

"Then, let's go find her. He said.

They walked around the school carefully and they heard more gunshots from a distance. Nika and Harold ran far and headed inside the library. And there were a few students killed by gunshots. They were both terrified and headed to the corner. Nika called Dasha to find out if she's okay.

"Dasha. Are you okay? Where are you?" Nika asked.

"I'm in the kitchen of the cafeteria. What the hell happened?" Dasha asked.

"It's Zack and Ken. They are trying to kill me and Harold and they murdered many people and fur already." She said,

"Shit... Okay. Meet me in the cafeteria kitchen." Dasha said as she hung up. Dasha hid in the pantry when they heard Zack and Ken coming into the kitchen.

"Zack, come on. Is this enough?" Ken asked.

"Not till that no fur is dead!" Zack shouted.

"Okay. Fine." Ken said.

Zack then went to the cafeteria while Ken looked deeper in the kitchen. Dasha got ready to attack when Ken opened the door. She jumped out and tackled him. Ken dropped his gun and gave Dasha a jab in the face. They started struggling and Ken kicked her away. Dasha then tried to go for the gun but Ken kicked it away and tried to stab her with a kitchen knife. Dasha dodged his swing but got hit in the arm.

She started to go to bed but she grabbed his arm and broke it in half. Ken screamed in agony. Dasha then flipped him over and stabbed him in the throat. Ken gagged in his own blood and finally parished.

"Shit..." Dasha says as she tries to stop the bleeding...

"Dasha?" Harold says as he walks in.

"Harold. Thank god.

NIka noticed she was bleeding and treated her wound.

"Looks like Ken learned it the hard way." Harold said.

"Yeah and Zack won't stop until you are dead so we better stop him before he kills someone else." Dasha says as she picks up Ken's gun.
The trio headed out of the kitchen and went to hunt down Zack.