Chapter 14: a good night (sexual content 🍋🍋)

During the night, Nika finally calmed down but was still upset after what happened when Zack embarrassed her in front of everyone and ruined her mother's dress. Harold stayed in her apartment room to help her, He went to shower for a bit to get the alcohol smell off him and then Nika came into the shower stall with him. He didn't mind her presence and continued. Nika started teasing him a little by rubbing her huge breasts on his head. Harold smiled a little and started massaging them which made Nika moan a little.

She then turned him around and hugged him tightly. Harold then hugs back and they start tongue locking for a good 10 minutes. After they got out of the shower, they started to continue in bed. Nika started licking his stick and Harold was easily getting hard by it. Nika smirked and put his stick between her breasts while licking it. Harold grabs onto the bed sheets and starts grunting. Nika then went on top of him and inserted him into her wet pussy and started going up and down. Harold groans and gives in and feels Nika licking his neck and nipping his ear while she lays on top of him.

"Come on. Cum inside me, my handsome small man." Nika said as she rode him a little faster.

"Well. come and get it, my beautiful shark." Harold teases as he squeezes her rear.

Nika noticed and gasped a little and it made her more aggressive that she rode him fast. Harold breathed heavily as he felt like he was reaching his climax a little but lost it a little. NIka then bit his neck softly which made Harold reach back to his cumming point.

"Come on. Give it to me. Fill me!" Nika shouted as she reached her climax as well.

Just then, Harold started cumming a huge splatter into Nika. She moaned loudly and her pussy started dripping all over Harold.

"Oh, God yes!" Nika shouted as she started panting.

"Round 2?" Harold asked.

"Oh hell yes!" Nika shouted as she layed on her stomach and showed her anus in front of him.
Harold lifted her huge tail and inserts his stick into her anal area and tired to go in and out to loosen it up a bit. Nika started moaning and felt it moving back and forth that she started fingering herself. Harold went deeper and kept going faster while NIka wraps her tail around him.

"Come on! Cum inside me!" Nika shouted.

He tries and goes faster and faster until he's starting to build up again and he notices Nika moaning every time he thrusts into her. He started reaching his climax once more and went very fast and he let it all out inside her.

"AHHH! SHIT!" Harold shouted.

"GOD YES!!!" Nika shouted as she felt it dripping out.

After a good time, Nika felt so much better and happy again since she knows she is not alone since Harold is with her. They cuddled together and fell asleep for the night.

Meanwhile....

Zack was in the hospital getting his destroyed eye removed and he was very angry about it and really wants Harold more dead than ever. He had a plan of killing him and maybe making Nika's life miserable when the second semester starts.