Chapter 2: Adopted

somewhere in a peaceful city, six-year-old Harold was relaxing in the playroom with many other human and Anthro children.

Many human and furry parents came and adopted many children, until the human parents left since there is no more furry Children to adopt since humans can't adopt human orphans since there was a law that only furries can adopt humans children since furries have better parenting skills than humans do and human Children are more fragile and sensitive. Furries are very heart caring to human children. Just then many furry parents walked in and almost every human was adopted one by one easily.

    A fox couple walked in, and Sarah saw Harold sitting in the corner being shy and asked, "Hey Jack, I think we should adopt that one over there."

He looked at him and smiled.
"Yeah, he could be the child we are looking for." Said Jack.

They walked up to him and squatted to his level and said hello to him. Harold nervously smiled and said hello back. Sarah then hugs him and tries to have a conversation with him.

"So what's your name sweetie?" Sarah asked.

"Harold." He answers.

"Thats a cute name. My name is Sarah and this my husband Jack."

"Sup buddy." Jack greets.

"Hi" Harold reply.

After a great long conversation. The couple decided to adopt him and Harold was really excited. He started packing his stuff while Sarah and Jack started filing out the paperwork with a social worker. As they finished, they took their new son home. As they drove, Harold was still lost in thought and wondered why he was abandoned by his biological parents when he was only two months old on the steps of the orphanage. But he tries to forget to about since he has nice furries as parents. Jack pulled up to the driveway and parked the car. As everyone got out of the car, Jack took his suitcase for him while Sarah carried him inside.

      As they walked in it was very roomy and there was many fragile decorations and he looked around the living  room. While he was alone, he saw a decoration that he liked. It was a clay figure of a Furry Wolf that is an Angel and was holding a newborn human child in her arms. He was about to touch until Jack nicely told him not to touch anything that is fragile.

"Uh, uh, uh. First rule, don't touch anything that is fragile." Jack said.

"Sorry, it's looks beautiful that I wanted to." Harold replied.

"Really. My mother gave me that when I was 18 and it came from many generations. My great grandma gave to my grandma, then my grandma gave it to my mother and finally my mother gave it to me." Sarah explains.

"Who are you going to give it to?" Harold asked.

"It could be you when you are older." Sarah says as she took him to his new room. There was a nice queen-size bed and many toys and a small flat screen tv with a PS4. He looked around and saw some nice toys and started playing with them while Sarah unpacks his clothes out of his suitcase for him.

Later during the evening, Dinner was ready, and Sarah started setting up the table while Jack went to go get him. He saw Harold playing on the and told him dinner was ready. Harold paused the game and went to the dining room and was hungry when Sarah made his favorite dish  that Sarah made. It was pepperoni pizza and it smelled very good. He grabbed a slice and started eating a slice. After dinner it was nighttime already and Sarah dressed him up in his PJs and tucked him in. 

"Good night my human cub." Sarah said as she kissed him on the forehead and turned off the light and closes the door. Harold fell asleep instantly and he will enjoy his new life with his new parents.