Chapter 15: new years eve

Today is New Year's Eve and Dasha was excited to celebrate the new year. Today She was helping her mother Natalya set up the snacks and everything for the party. Isaac helped out as well with the decorations and putting the Christmas stuff away in the storage room.

"Hey kids, can you take the Christmas tree to the storage room real quick?" Natalya asked.

"Sure mom." Isaac says as he and Dasha picked up the tree and went to the elevator and headed down to the basement where the storage rooms are.

"Hey Dasha. Are you going to stay up for the countdown?" Isaac asked.

"Heck yeah! We are going to have fun all night." Dasha spoke as she unlocked the storage room.

"So Isaac, do you enjoy having me as your big sister?" She asked.

"Actually, yes. It's been a week and you are very nice. I just wish my old mother wasn't mean to me all the time."

Dasha went down at his level and said, " Listen little bro. She won't hurt you anymore and she will be in jail for a long time. And me and my mother Natalya will be at your side. Understand?"

"I understand."

"Good. Now come on. You can hang out with me and my friends tonight since our mom will be setting up invites." Dasha says as she carries him back to the elevator.

Later, Natalya invited Jack and Sarah over to help out setting the new year party in the living room.

"The party will be a hell of a lot of fun. Did you bring some alcohol?" Jack asked.

"Oh I brought the best wine and some budweiser." Natalya said.

"That's good. The year of 2021 will end and say hello to the year 2022."Sarah said.

"Which reminds me. Have you seen Harold and Nika earlier today?" Jack asked.

"Oh, I think they went to get some more snacks from the store." Natalya said as she hammered some decorations.

"To be honest. I hardly see our son coming home. Like he always stays with Nika all the time and I'm starting to worry about, um... you know." Sarah said with concern.

"Honey, Harold knows better not to go home run before marriage. Besides, he's not a little boy anymore. He's starting to experience relationships and love." Jack explains as she pats her back.

"You're right Jack but I'm still going to keep a close eye on them." Sarah said as she helped Natalya out.

Just then Dasha and Isaac came back and helped them finish but Isaac was a little down and headed to his room. Natayla noticed and asked Dasha what's wrong.

"Hey Dasha. Is he okay?" She asked.

"Oh he is just worried that his old mom will hunt him down." Dasha explains.

"Oh, well can you help them finish while I'll be with him for a bit?" Natayla asked.

"Sure mom." Dasha said as she walked to the kitchen.

Meanwhile at the shopping district of town, Harold and Nika bought some snacks like chips and some soda and many items on the list.

"Well I think we have everything." Nika said as she looked at the list carefully.

"Great! Let's head back before it gets dark. Still need to help with the party." Harold said as he headed to the bus stop.

Nika carried most of the groceries and climbed in as Harold paid the bus fare before helping her carry the food inside.

It was night and everyone was having fun as the music was on and Natalya and Sarah were challenging each other by drinking the heaviest. Nika and Harold sat down together on the couch while eating some snacks.

"Looks like Dasha is enjoying her new human brother a lot." Harold said.

"Yeah, I'm happy for them. I wished my big brother came to celebrate but he won't get out of the military yet." Nika said.

"I understand." Harold said as he held her hand.

She smiled and wrapped her tail around him and they had a moment of love until Dasha came and sat next to Harold as well.

"What's going on here? Doing some love without me Harold?" Dasha asked.

"No, of course not." He said.

Dasha then gave him a few kisses on the cheek and hugged him as well.

The party lasted all night and it was almost time for the countdown of the new year.

"You ready Harold? Time to count down!" Nika said with excitement.

"You Bet!" Harold shouted.

They started counting down when they watched the ball going down on TV and they cheered as it finally reached the bottom and it was a new year.

"WOO! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" Dasha shouted as she hugged her brother Isaac tightly.

Nika and Harold did a deep kiss for the new year and they enjoyed the rest of the night.