Darcy's First Christmas (December 2011)

Start from the beginning

"Here we are,"Camryn grins, holding Darcy who's naked, besides a diaper, in her arms, turning to the side a bit so that the boys can see her, her big blue eyes lazily blinking and almost falling asleep as she continues to suck, her hand pressed against Camryn's breast.

"Is she gonna fall back asleep?"Harry asks, scooting over on the couch to give Camryn some room to sit in between him and Louis, his arm wrapping around her shoulders as she rests her cheek down on Harry's shoulder. "Cuz the boys brought her a present."

"Mmm, I don't think so,"Camryn hums, peeking down at Darcy who seems to be struggling to keep her eyes open, her little cheeks lazily filling with milk as Camryn reaches down to rub her finger against Darcy's cheek. "If she does we can just wake her up to open the present and then she can sleep on the way to mum and dad's."

"Is she eating good?"Zayn asks, peeking over Louis' body to catch sight of his little niece as her bare toes begin to play with each other, her feeding moving all around.

"No, she's just comforting herself I think,"Camryn beams down at Darcy rubbing her fingers through Darcy's curls, "she's not really drinking anything."

Darcy takes a shaky inhale, whimpering a bit as she blinks her big blue eyes open and reaches a hand up for Camryn, resting her palm on her mum's cheek as their blue eyes meet, completely encapsulated by each other.

"Oh hello, hi I love you,"Camryn whispers, taking Darcy's little wrist in her hand and removing it from her cheek, instead putting it on her lips and pressing a few kisses to her palms. "I love you very much, yes I do."

"Oh you're not paying any attention to anyone but mumma, huh?"Harry chuckles, trying to nudge his face closer in Darcy's view, but it doesn't work, every time he starts to get his face into her view, she whimpers and closes her eyes and then reopens them, looking up at Camryn with her huge eyes that take up half of her face.

"Yeah, you're my little buddy, huh?"Camryn whispers, her voice a bit muffled from Darcy's palm that's still pressed against Camryn's lips. "Even at three am when you're crying, you're my little buddy."

"She doesn't even know we're here, I don't think,"Louis chuckles, gripping onto Darcy's little foot and giving it a squeeze which makes her break out into a smile around Camryn's nipple, a little muffled giggle escaping her lips.

"Oh now she does,"Camryn laughs, widening her eyes down at Darcy who's still smiling around her nipple. "Was that Uncle Lou? Is he so silly?"

"Here, let's see if you're happy enough to open your present,"Camryn whispers, repositioning Darcy in her arms and pulling her away from her nipple, watching as Darcy's face scrunches up in a disgusted whimper, her face going bright red as she edges on a cry.

"Oh hey, hey, hey, no fusses,"Camryn whispers, bouncing Darcy up and down on her knee as Liam reaches for the present on the ground. "Look! Your uncles were so nice and brought you a present, so we gotta be so nice."

"DD, look at what we have,"Liam bubbles, sliding the present onto the open living room floor as all of the boys get off of the couch to sit around it, followed by Harry and Camryn with a still disgruntled Darcy.

"C'mere, sweets,"Harry whispers, reaching to take Darcy out of Camryn's arms as he sits down on the floor. "Do you want to open your present? You've never opened a present before!"

"Look DD, I'll get it started for you,"Niall offers, beginning to tear at one of the edges of the box, holding the strand of wrapping paper that he pulled up towards Darcy who's now sitting in Harry's lap, his legs crossed in a pretzel as his hands hold onto her middle, keeping her bare body stable.