"Isn't it like a losing game already?" Chaewon mumbled. 

"Yeah, but... Hyeol wants me to do it" 

I shook my head and continued eating. I finished it in a few minutes and headed upstairs to have a nice bath and change into some clothes. 

-

3rd person's POV

Hyunjin saw Hyeol coming down to the first floor of their house. Their eyes met, and the latter just gave her a faint smile. 

Instead of sitting beside Hyunjin, Hwihyeol took a seat beside Ryujin. 

All of the girls exchanged looks after what Hwihyeol did. It is so unusual of her to not sit beside Hyunjin. 

Hwihyeol rested her head on Ryujin's shoulder and closed her eyes. She didn't get any sleep last night. 

"Are you alright?" Ryujin whispered to her. 

"Yes" 

"You sounded tired" Ryujin said worriedly. 

"I'm fine, Ryu" 

Hwihyeol almost fell asleep on Ryujin's shoulder when Heejin came downstairs and they decided to leave. 

"Y'all didn't tell me that we were going to babysit today," Jiwon said, looking at Yujin's baby sister, Hyunseo. 

"Don't worry, she's going to behave today, right?" Yujin looked at her sister adoringly. Hyunseo nodded cutely, making them smile widely. 

"Do you want a balloon, Hyunseo?" Yeji asked when she saw someone selling balloons. 

"Balloons are for kids, and I'm not a kid anymore, but if you insist, I'd like the pink one," Hyunseo said. 

"I'm gonna pay for it," Ryujin said, taking out her wallet. 

"No, me," Jimin said. The two ended up bickering. 

"Here," Wonyoung handed the pink balloon to Hyunseo, patting her head softly and putting her wallet back in her pocket. 

"How come that you're all nice to her yet so mean to me?" Yujin sulked in the corner. 

"Thank you, Wonyoung." Hyunseo ignored her sister and gave Wonyoung a peck on her cheek.

"She's going to steal your girl, Yujin." Heejin said, causing Yujin to go between her sister and her girlfriend. 

Yujin was telling Hyunseo about something while Hyunjin wordlessly went beside Hwihyeol. The girl was busy talking to Jiwon when she felt someone holding her arm. She didn't have to take a look at who it was because she already knew that it was Hyunjin. 

The two didn't say a word; they just walked side by side. 

Hyunjin wanted to say something, but just kept her mouth shut, knowing that Hwihyeol was still hurt over what she said yesterday. 

Jiwon felt the tension between the two and told Rei about it. The latter pulled the former to catch up with Wonyoung, letting the two alone. 

"You look really beautiful today, Hyun," Hwihyeol whispered, but it was loud enough for Hyunjin to hear. 

"Just today?" Hyunjin whispered back,

"No. You look beautiful every day, " Hwihyeol said, finally looking at her. 

"Look, Hyun, I'm alright. Of course I was hurt, but I tried my best to understand you and I get it. It's alright to feel that way." Hwihyeol smiled at Hyunjin. 

"I already talked to Heejin... Maybe she's still taking her time. You know, finding the right timing, " she added, looking forward, peeling her gaze off Hyunjin. 

"Two!" Hwihyeol shouted, wanting to get her twin's attention. 

Heejin stopped talking to Minju, looking at Hwihyeol, who was at the back, and said, "What?" 

"Come here," Hwihyeol said. 

Heejin took a deep breath before joining the two. 

"What is it?" Heejin asked. 

"Keep Hyunjin company while I go to the restroom," Hwihyeol said, quickly leaving, and didn't even wait for Heejin to respond. 

It's awkward. So so awkward. It's just Hyunjin and Heejin walking alongside, not talking to each other nor looking at each other. 

Yujin's POV

I looked at the back and saw Heejin and Hyunjin awkwardly walking beside each other. I shook my head and took a hold of the hood of Hyunseo's jacket when she was about to run.

"Yujin, look! There are cotton candies there!" my baby sister said. Remind me again why I agreed with Mom on bringing her together with us.

"No sweets for you," I said. 

Hyunseo pouted, and my friends couldn't resist her. They fought about who was going to buy her cotton candy, and they raced to the cotton candy store not far from here. 

I'm left with Jiwon, Rei, Wonyoung, and Chaewon. I purposely slowed down my pace to be closer to the 2 Jins at the back. Aren't they going to talk? 

Imagine how much worse their situation will be in a few days. Where's One anyway? 

I'm worried about that girl. She can't handle emotions very well, but she never broke down in front of us, her friends. 

I subtly gave Hyunjin a glance. Kim Hyunjin...

She's a fine lady, no doubt. Maybe that's why the twins are head over heels for her. I can't blame them. 

I just hope that she makes a decision as soon as she's ready. I don't want this to damage the twins' relationship. 

Be wise, Kim Hyunjin.