Chapter 37: Worry about

Start from the beginning

"Sheng Heng? He hates you?" He Shao thought he was hearing a hallucination.

Yan Hao was very sad at first, but when He Shao shouted so, his eyes blushed.

"No, I mean how could he hate you? Did you misunderstand something?" That guy's wolf ambition is so obvious that it is too late to coax Yan Hao. How could he hate Yan Hao, "You tell me, you What happened in between?"

Yan Hao had been entangled all the time, seeing He Shao asking him, he told him what happened just now.

"It turned out to be like this." After He Shao listened, he immediately discovered the problem, "Sheng Heng doesn't hate you, he feels that he is ashamed in front of you."

"How come?" Yan Hao was taken aback.

"Didn't you say that he made several mistakes when manipulating the mecha? He probably felt that he did not perform well." He Shao analyzed.

"But the senior's hand was hurt, and he just finished the final exam..."

"It’s because of the hand injury. Didn’t you just say that when he was in the mech, there was nothing unusual, but when he came out of the mech, when you wanted to help him check the hand injury, he Suddenly he was very alienated." He Shao said, "This obviously just doesn't want you to see his hand injury. But from this point of view, his hand injury should be quite serious."

As a mecha fighter, hands are very important.

"Then I will look for him now." As soon as Yan Hao heard that Sheng Heng had a serious hand injury, he was anxious to look for him.

"You calm down, he just walked deliberately because he didn't want you to see your hand. If you ran now, wouldn't it embarrass him even more." He Shao stopped.

"Why do you feel embarrassed? Go see a doctor if you hurt your hand." Yan Hao said anxiously.

"Tsk, don't you understand a man's self-esteem." He Shao said.

At the end of the video, Yan Hao was stunned, obviously he didn't understand.

"Anyway, as long as you know that he doesn't hate you, don't go to him now, let him calm down, maybe it will be normal tomorrow." He Shao didn't bother to explain to Yan Hao, and to explain this thing, he would talk to Yan Hao. Just like when he talked about mathematical formulas, the people who walked around had a pain in their heads.

"I see." Yan Hao nodded as if understanding.

"Just know..."

"Xiao Shao, mother's good son, you can count as coming back." At this moment, a stylishly dressed middle-aged beautiful woman opened the door and walked into He Shao's room.

"Mom, why don't you knock at the door? I'm talking with my classmate."

"Didn't mom miss you too much? Then you should chat with your classmates first, and mom will come back later." With that, Mom He retired.

"Hao, my parents are back, let's talk again next time." He Shao turned his head and said to Yan Hao.

"Well, you go." Yan Hao took the initiative to hang up the video communication, so that He Shao could not see the envy on his face.

He Shao's mother looked gentle when she heard the voice, and cared about He Shao very much. Yan Fei should be back to Z star at this time, mom and dad should pick it up...

I don't want to think about it, and I will never fight with Yan Fei again. Yan Hao shook his head severely to free himself from the bad mood.

Although Yan Hao didn't quite understand the so-called self-esteem of a man that He Shao said just now, he still understood the point. Everything was caused by the senior's hand injury. Yan Hao checked Sheng Heng's hand when he helped Sheng Heng massage his palm. If he didn't guess wrong, Sheng Heng's phalanx should be connected after it was broken. With the current medical technology of the Federation, if the hand is broken and reconnected, it will not affect normal life, but it does not meet the requirements of a mecha fighter.