Chapter 36: Senior's carding

Start from the beginning

"Passed, senior, you continue." Yan Hao continued.

Sheng Heng continued to manipulate the mecha, followed by ten more moves. Although the similarity dropped by 96% twice, after Yan Hao's reminder, Sheng Heng was able to fine-tune it immediately and make qualified moves. This ability requires mecha fighters to be very familiar with the mecha itself and the control of various commands in order to achieve such fine-tuning.

In a blink of an eye, fifteen minutes passed, and halfway through the boxing technique, Yan Hao compared the data in the first half and said, "Senior, your continuity of movements has been somewhat reduced. Now there is only B. Would you like to take a break?"

There was a moment of silence on the communication end before Sheng Heng's low voice came: "Okay."

Immediately, the black soul's slender mechanical arm retracted and stood quietly in place.

"Senior, do you want to come down and drink some water?" Yan Hao took a bottle of water and stood in front of the mecha.

"No, I can start again after a short rest. The next mecha is very troublesome." Sheng Heng said.

Yan Hao thought for a while and thought it was right, so he didn't ask any more: "Then put the water here and drink it when the senior comes down."

"Okay, thank you." Sheng Heng looked at Yan Hao, who raised his head and talked to himself in the screen, with a wry smile at the corner of his mouth. He didn't think he was going to be troublesome, but he felt ashamed of his current state.

In the cockpit at this time, Sheng Heng's head was sweaty and his face was pale, not tired, but painful. It was just a high-intensity operation that lasted for fifteen minutes, and his fingers had already begun to protest.

When Yan Hao told him to collect data, he didn't know that Yan Hao's requirements would be so high. He had to achieve 96% accuracy in every movement. Although his Black Soul is a Level 6 mecha, it has the conditions to make high-precision operations, but to accurately and quickly perform such high-accuracy movements, the requirements for the mecha division are higher than the mecha itself. , Requires very powerful hand speed.

But these Sheng Heng didn't tell Yan Hao, apart from not having the heart to disappoint Yan Hao, there was also his own unwillingness.

Feeling the tingling pain from his fingertips, Sheng Heng once again clearly realized that he could not become a high-level mecha fighter, and his limit could only barely stay at level five. If the operation is in the fifth level, his fingers can barely hold for two hours, but once he reaches the sixth level, his fingers can only hold for fifteen minutes. What can you do on the battlefield in fifteen minutes? It is estimated that even a sixth-level star claw can't kill it.

In fact, this is all about taking oneself seriously. Maybe the fifth-level fighters themselves are not up to the conditions. After all, no army will accept a mecha fighter with only two hours of combat effectiveness.

"Senior." Yan Hao's voice came, and Sheng Hengmeng recovered and saw Yan Hao beckoning on the screen.

"I'm here." Sheng Heng responded quickly.

"Can you continue?" Yan Hao asked.

Sheng Heng looked at the time and found that he had been walking for a while, but twenty minutes had already passed: "Okay, let's continue."

After finishing speaking, Sheng Heng raised his slightly reddish hands and squeezed them fiercely. A sharp pain struck from the knuckles, and the painful Sheng Heng's pale face became even paler.

After this grip, the finger muscles seemed to fully experience the pain and became a little more flexible. Sheng Heng put his fingers on the operating table again and began to perform the second half of the fist.