Chapter 34: Undress

Start from the beginning

Miss me?

A touch of sarcasm flashed in Yan Hao's eyes. He turned around, looked at Yan Fei, and said, "The reason why I don't go back is because I don't have the money to buy a ferry ticket."

"what?"

"A ferry ticket back to Star Z costs three million stars. I can't afford it." Yan Fei.

"Is the money spent? It doesn't matter, I still have money, I'll buy it for you." Yan Fei said immediately.

"I still have to go to work. The Mecha Manufacturing Department needs a lot of money to buy parts. My parents don't give me the money. I have to earn it myself. So not only this holiday, but every holiday in the future, I have to stay here to work and make money to buy parts. Parts." Yan Hao continued.

This time not only Yan Fei, but Wu Mingchuan was stunned.

Seeing that they were not talking, Yan Hao took the opportunity to break away from Yan Fei's hand holding his arm, and walked quickly into the school, clutching his little heart as he walked, and couldn't help but jump for joy: I'm **** him, I'm **** the protagonist. I won the quarrel.

"Mingchuan, what does my brother mean?" Yan Fei looked at Wu Mingchuan with a confused expression.

"I think I want to change the way to attract the attention of uncles and aunts. Knowing that the jealousy is a nuisance, I began to sell it miserably, wanting to make uncles and aunts feel guilty. Look at you, this is not sad." Wu Mingchuan Angrily said, "I used to think he had a bad personality, but I didn't expect his scheming to be so deep. Go, leave him alone, let's go back by ourselves."

After speaking, the two called a suspended taxi on the side of the road and headed for the port.

The final exam of the Mecha Driving Department has actual combat assessments, so the test time is much longer than that of the Mecha Manufacturing Department. By the time Sheng Heng finishes the exam, the final exam of the Mecha Manufacturing Department has ended for two days.

After finishing the last examination, Sheng Heng got off the mecha. Without even wiping his sweat, he started calling Yan Hao.

"Xiao Hao, I have finished the exam, where are you, I will come to you."

Upon seeing this, Cheng Wenkang silently rolled his eyes, threw a clean towel to him, and walked aside by himself. After Sheng Heng hung up, he walked over again.

"What kind of help did my junior brother ask you, and when will you go?" Cheng Wenkang asked.

"Go after dinner." Sheng Hengshou.

I really can't wait.

"Then I will buy the tickets for tomorrow?" Cheng Wenkang asked.

Sheng Heng frowned and looked at Cheng Wenkang.

"You don't want to go back, even if you don't go back, the juniors will go back." Cheng Wenkang said.

"The day after tomorrow, stay one more day, in case you can't finish today?" Sheng Heng hesitated.

"Okay." Cheng Wenkang didn't break it down. He was busy, but he just wanted to stay for one more day.

The two left the examination room, went to the cafeteria for a simple lunch, and then went to the laboratory to find Yan Hao. Of course, only Sheng Heng went.

When Sheng Heng arrived, Yan Hao was connecting an intelligent robot with his optical brain, which seemed to be programming. Sheng Heng didn't bother him either. He sat next to him all the time. After waiting for a full twenty minutes, Yan Hao looked up from Guangnao and found him.