Chapter 33: Sour smell

Start from the beginning

"I need you to say it." Sheng Heng thought for a while, and suddenly said, "But generally they are matched in the same grade. You said, should I..."

"Repetition." Cheng Wenkang said.

Sheng Heng did not speak, as if tacitly agreeing.

"Don't do it anymore. If Brother Yan knows that you are going to a university and you are repeating a grade, he will come over and beat you." Cheng Wenkang persuaded him earnestly.

"No, for them, it doesn't matter if I stay or not. I can't get on the battlefield anyway." Sheng Heng's eyes showed a bit of bitterness.

Cheng Wenkang secretly said how to bring the topic to this point.

"It's time for dinner, Boss, let's go to the cafeteria to have dinner. At this point, maybe we can still meet the junior brother." Cheng Wenkang tried to change the subject.

"Let's go." Sheng Heng knew that the other party wanted to change the subject, and he got up and walked outside without breaking through.

Dormitory of Mecha Manufacturing Department.

He Shao opened Yan Hao's quilt and looked at someone on the bed who curled up into a ball because there was no quilt. He was angrily and amusingly pulling him up: "Yan Hao, get me up."

"I'm sleepy." Yan Hao was forced to get up, but his eyes still didn't open.

"You went to bed after eating. You didn't eat dinner last night. You have been asleep until now. You will starve to death if you go to bed." He Shao said in a bad mood.

Since Yan Hao got the intelligent robot, he devoted himself to the research of mimicry induction system. It was okay at the beginning, because there are still classes in school every day. Although Yan Hao has a strong self-study ability and has far more knowledge points than the freshman course, he still goes to class. But half a month ago, in order to give students enough time to prepare for the final exam, the school closed classes.

This suspension of classes made Yan Hao go crazy. He stayed in the laboratory for half a month and never returned to the dormitory. He delivered three meals a day. Finally, he finally left the customs last night and went to sleep when he came back. The depth of sleep scared him and he almost sent people to the infirmary.

"It's okay, I can sleep for 26 hours." Yan Hao is very familiar with his current state. In the previous life, he often spent sleepless nights and forgot to conduct research. After each research, he would sleep for 26 hours.

"If you don't eat, your stomach will be bad." He Shao pulled the person out of the bed and pressed him on the chair.

"It's okay, it can be cured." With the current medical level, stomach problems are not difficult to cure.

He Shao didn't care about him. He took Yan Hao's clothes and put on him forcibly, dragged people out of the dormitory building.

He Shao finally took the person to the cafeteria and found a place for him to sit down: "Sit here and wait, I'll go to have a meal."

Yan Hao sat obediently. He didn't sleep enough. He was walking just now. He was a little sleepy when he sat down. He couldn't help propping his head with his left hand and tapping. But he himself didn't have much strength, he was dozing off again, and he lit his left hand suddenly, his head was about to be knocked on the dining table when he looked at him, and he slammed his hand out of the oblique thorn, and held it in time. Yan Hao's chin.

Yan Hao was so sleepy that he didn't notice anything abnormal, so he went to sleep with the palm of his chin on his pillow, even rubbing his face and turning his face.