Party Guessed

"I'm saying next time one of us is going to be too hurt to heal." Jess heard Derek say to Scott as the boys walked into the abandoned train that the witch was sat in texting Allison and Lydia.

"I get it. We can't save Jackson." Scott stated as he leant against a bar while Derek sat down next to Jess, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"We can't seem to kill him, either. I've seen a lot of things, Scott. I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger." 

"But how do we stop him? Jess, any ideas?" 

"I don't know." Derek answered.

"I don't even know if we can." Jess responded.

"Maybe we should let the Argents handle him..." Scott suggested. Derek shifted uncomfortably and looked down at his lap.

"I'm the one who turned him. This is my fault."

"Hey, you didn't know he'd turn into this." Jess defended.

"Exactly! He's like this because of something that happened in his past, right?" Scott added.

"That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple."

"What do you mean? What aren't you telling me?" Scott questioned as Jess now shifted uncomfortably too.

"Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?"

"Because you always are keeping something from me!"

"Well, maybe I do it to protect you!"

"Doesn't being part of your park mean no more secrets?"

"Enough!" Jess shouted, standing up and getting in between the two of them. "You two and your damn arguments!"

Derek sighed before speaking calmly and lacing his fingers through Jess', "Go home, Scott. Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friends are safe. The full moon's coming and with the way things are going, I've got a feeling it's gonna be a rough one."

Once Scott had left Derek spun his girlfriend towards him. "I'm sorry." Jess whispered.

"What do you have to be sorry for? I'm the one that keeps arguing with your friends."

"True." Jess laughed. "I'm just sorry I yelled like that. Everything's just getting to me and I need a break."

"Well you've got Lydia's party on Friday, right? You could blow off some steam then." Derek suggested as he led her over to one of the seats in the train and started massaging her shoulders.

"I can't go to it. I have some exams after the break so I really need to study." Jess responded as she closed her eyes and leaned into his touch.

"You know, I have heard of some ways to reduce stress." He said as he started kissing her neck.

"Your mind's always there, isn't it?"

"Please you're worse than me!" Derek chuckled. 

"Mhm and that's why you love me." She giggled as she spun around and kissed him.

                                                                                         ~~~~~~

Jess was at Charlotte's laying on her bed studying when her phone started ringing. 

"Ooh it's Stiles, put him on speaker!" Charlotte said excitedly, she found the boy adorable. 

"Hey, Stiles, what's up? We're kinda studying here."