Ranvijay: to madam Khanna garmi utar gyi kya aapki?

A slight rush of fear got in her nerves. She stood there with the support of the bedpost. Her body ached badly because of the fever she had developed. Her hands were still tied at her back.

Ranvijay: utar gyi ho to accha hai warna utarni mujhe aati hai...

He smirked seeing her shiver in fear. Avni knew she's falling weak but she wanted to show him her fearless side.

Avni gathered some courage and spoke.

Avni: m..mera Neil kisi bhi waqt yaha aata hi hoga... Phir tumhari khair nahi...

Hearing Neil's name once again made Ranvijay loose his patience.

The very next moment avni fell down with her forehead hitting the side table's edge. Ranvijay had slapped her for the second time in the same day on the same place. This time the impact was much more powerful that resulted in bleeding of the corner of her lips.

He grabbed her jaw and made her face him. Avni could smell alcohol in his breath. She tried turning her face away wriggling in front of him.

Ranvijay: uska naam ek baar aur liya na to...

Avni still decided to keep fighting.

Avni: to kya? Main loongi... Neil.. Neil... Neil...

Ranvijay groaned in anger and threw her the other side. Avni hissed in pain. Tears rolled down her eyes. She hated herself this moment because of the tears. These tears signalled Ranvijay of his victory. And she can't afford to loose this time.

The fever was taking her down. Her vision started blurring.

Ranvijay was about to move near her when a knock sounded on the door.

A gaurd came in with a girl who had a veil over face. Ranvijay frowns seeing her.

Ranvijay: yeh kon hai?

Gaurd: sir aapne hi to kaha tha ki aapko ek ladki chahiye thi avni mam... I mean is ladki ko tyaar kane ke liye...

Ranvijay kept gazing the veiled girl for sometime and them nodded.

Ranvijay: theek hai... 6 ghante hai tumhare paas... Isko presentable bana ke bahar le ke aana.. And make sure koi gadbad na ho... Warna tumhaari jaan jayegi... Samjhi?

The girl nodded her head and stood there waiting for Ranvijay to leave the room.

As soon as he walked out, the gaurd took out brown packet from his pocket and handed it to the girl.

Gaurd: yeh inhe pila dena okay?

The girl showed a thumbs up and signalled him to help her lay avni on the bed. Avni had fainted on the floor.

The gaurd and that girl layed her the bed and carefully untied her wrists from the ropes.

Soon after, the gaurd walked out of the room and stood in front of the door guarding the room.

***********

DD was shocked seeing the screen. Neil and Siddarth looked at him. As soon as their eyes got on the screen their reactions were the same as DD.

There was nothing on the map.

Sid: sir yaha to avni ki koi location hi nahi aa rahi hai...

DD: sir ID to theek hai phir yeh sab...

Neil felt his last hope coming down. He have not thought that the pendant would have been destroyed so as to avoid tracking. Moreover who knew about the tracker except for Neil.