151. Not so nice gossips

Start from the beginning

A few people just let the water work for a while, and Yan Yashu felt that stupidity was really boring, so she suggested to Sufi around her: "Sophie, you have a battle group at your cousin, otherwise we have to be bored. died."

Sophie lost a big white eye: "Yashu, why are you so gossip?"

Yan Yashu used his shoulder to push Sophie and smiled: "It’s boring, you can tell, the news in the combat group is the most informed."

Sophie saw a few people around and looked curious. He had to say: "Well, I will talk about it, and you can listen to it."

Yan Yashu smiled and said: "I know you have the goods, hurry up, otherwise how is this time?"

This Xiaoyan Mausoleum nodded, it was an hour to do this boring thing, no adjustment is really difficult, not to mention he is also very interested, after all, he has been following the boss in the attack group, living an almost isolated life, A lot of things are known by looking at the documents, but there are only a few boring official words on the documents, and they are so vivid.

"In fact, there is any fun news in the combat group. It is a filthy story. But in Huaicheng, my cousin told me an interesting thing about Chu."

A few people listened to it, knowing that Chu Yutian is the idol of these young people, so everyone looked at Sophie in a brush, even Xiaoziling was gossip, and he had two round eyes. Looking at Sophie curiously.

Sophie smiled and said: "Do You all know that Chu has an illegitimate child?"

Everyone nodded, and Tong Xinbao blurted out: "This is an old thing of 800 years. Is there any new change?"

Sophie nodded. "Yes, you know who the mother is?"

All the interests of everyone here have been raised. This is a secret. No one knows at all. Even Xiao Ziling’s face is excited and he has to listen to what the rumors have spread.

Isn't we collected the materials in Huaicheng? My cousin went, and finally got the fourth-order zombies there. I didn't expect the Huaicheng team to share the results."

"It's too shameful." The girls were angry. Tong Xinbao said with regret: "Unfortunately, I didn't go there. I heard that when the old man came out, he shocked everyone in Huaicheng. They didn't dare to act rashly. Finally, they sneaked away. Chu boss was definitely aggressive."

Xiao Ziling thought about it. If there was no last paragraph of Luo Xiner, his boss would definitely belong to the second-level killer, but after that... well, don't want to, otherwise you have to think about the anecdotes you have done.

"Well, of course, who is the boss of Chu, it is definitely the strongest one. I heard that even the awakened people on the other side of the military are not as good as our boss." The girls all praised and looked red-hearted. The unconventional and domineering Chu Yutian was convinced by the illusion of the heart.

"It is true that Chu Yutian came out and let those people in Huaicheng retreat, but they came out with a woman accusing us of Chu, saying that Chu is the boss..." Sophie looked around and found no one noticed here, this Only continued to whisper: "She accused our boss of being a pedophile, abducted a 12-year-old girl to run away with him, and let her give birth to a child at the age of 13, which is the illegitimate child of our legend."

Sophie’s words made everyone exclaim, and made Xiao Ziling’s cold sweat. He did not expect his lie to have spread. He began to smash. If he was known by his boss, would he have another cup?

"No, Chu boss is so upright, how can he do such a thing." Tong Xinbao looked unbelief, he could not accept that his idol is such a person.

Yan Yashu did not agree, and lost him a big white eye: "The boss is also a person, and his own preferences are also normal.

As long as he does not do anything that hurts the world, I have no opinion, you did not hear, they are elopement, You love me more romantic." Xiao Ziling listened to this words, sweating all over, this girlbYa Shu is really embarrassed, even accepting such a strong ability.

After listening to Yu Yashu’s words, Sophie nodded and said: “Yes, don’t you feel that this really reflects the time of love? Just fall in love, don’t care about that age, gender, identity and appearance. And Chu boss is very There is a kind, he decisively admits in front of everyone, where to find such a responsible man, I envy the girl."

Xiao Ziling quietly wiped the sweat on one side, saying that his boss did not admit it at the time. He just dismissed to explain the clarification. Why did the girls become confused and acknowledge the responsible performance?

The other two girls listened to Sufi’s words and nodded decisively, saying that Chu’s boss was the outstanding representative of their ideal husband. In the future, they also wanted to find a responsible man like Chu’s boss.

This made Xiao Ziling feel a little unbelievable. How long did these girls’ heads grow up? I didn’t expect that the ability to accept them was so strong. It was originally a very ridiculous thing. In the eyes of girls, it can be sublimated to love and responsibility...

Tong Xinbao can't understand it. He and Xiao Ziling face each other. Some people dare not speak, afraid that one is wrong, and they are cast aside by these women.

At this time, Wen Xuelin of the self-strength team suddenly said: "This news is still early. Do you know a little news that has been circulating in recent days?"

Yan Yashu suddenly sneered a smile: "You said this, I also heard."

Sophie asked with a puzzled face: "What the news is, why don't I know?"

Yan Yashu said: "You have buried your information in the past few days, and you have almost never heard of the window. Of course, you don't know the latest rumors."

"Quickly say, what is the rumor?" Sophie is actually a gossip woman, busy reminding Yashu to say quickly.

Xiao Ziling immediately heard a new rumor, thinking about his recent performance is very embarrassing, did not go out to do anything bad, this rumor should have nothing to do with him, so the soul of the gossip revived.

He moved over and stared at Yan Yashu with a big eye.

A cute gossip that he had to listen to made other girls laugh, but Xiao Ziling’s watch is very cute, so they like it very much, so several people interact with each other. Relying on it, letting a position let Xiaozi Ling squeeze in.

When Tong Xinbao saw it, he left himself. He quickly followed the Xiaoziling and squeezed in. Of course, he got a few girls with big eyes. This treatment is completely different from Xiaoziling.

So these people stood from one row and became a circle, and the situation of Sangu and Liupo finally took shape.