At the same time, he inexplicably expressed a little pity for the Sirius Guild in response.

The victim who crushed everyone.

An assailant who has a gray-headed face, a look of despair, and a huge amount of compensation.

There is no way to think about it.

"As for Han Yiping--" the person in charge thought for a long time before he cautiously said, "Let him take the time to go to the Hunter's Guild for a comprehensive physical test, and then pay for the damage to the building."

"The hunter is out of control, I don't want it. It happened the second time."

Subordinates: "Understood."

**

Formed a team to rescue the college students, but the members made more noise than the monsters. As the guild president, Yunlan didn't want to speak.

After a brief exchange with the Hunter Guild staff, she took the members back to the Eternal Guild.

Han Yiping was still unconscious, and he was tied up firmly.

Ding Yu saw it, and was extremely curious, "What's wrong with him?"

Yun Lan: "Something went wrong with his abilities, temporarily losing his mind, and can only act on instinct like a beast."

Hearing this, Ding Yu was surprised.

He suddenly remembered what Han Yiping had said before.

"What are you doing back?"

"No help needed!"

" Leave me alone , go! The farther you go, the better!"

...

Did he already know that he would lose control, so he deliberately stayed away from his companions?

Ding Yu hesitated to ask, "He is usually aggressive and bloodthirsty, is it also affected by the ability?"

Yun Lan sighed, "I don't rule out this possibility."

What did he do before... Ding Yu felt a little guilty. , I thought to myself, when Han Yiping woke up, he must apologize well.

Among them, Tang Xuan was the only one with a look of joy and the corners of his mouth rose wildly.

He couldn't wait to report his good news to Yunlan, "President, with the help of the Hunter Guild, I successfully reached an agreement with the Sirius Guild."

"In the next six months, as long as the Sirius Guild clears the B-level and above-level dungeons, they have to kill. The monster bones are handed over."

"There will be no shortage of high-level materials in the future!"

Yunlan: It's so miserable that a B-level guild is directly reduced to a coolie. This is great.

**

Six hours later, Han Yiping regained consciousness. It's just that I'm still unconscious, and I bite when I see a member of the guild open his mouth.

"Knock faint." Yun Lan ordered.

Allen obeyed without saying a word.

So Han Yiping woke up, fainted and woke up, and only gradually regained consciousness after three days of lethargy.