13

Chapter 13 Promotion to C rank

The first level is the melee ogre.

The second level is close combat and long range combat.

The third level is close combat, long range combat and ogre wizard.

The difficulty of the levels increases in order, and the wizard can also use simple magic, and is responsible for adding blood to his companions.

Xu Wenqing was very patient every time, waiting for all his companions to return to their peak state before starting the fight.

The advancing speed of the dungeon was extremely slow, and Xu Wenya couldn't bear it.

The teammates are accustomed to them, "The first time you challenge the B-level notebook, be careful not to make a big mistake."

"Slow is a little slower, but safe. This is not a game, there is no chance to start again."

"After I find out the B-level notebook, after It's much simpler to swipe it again, first bear with it."

It turns out that the B-level hunter enters the dungeon and can't crush it. Xu Wenya became more and more silent, and she suddenly understood how naive her previous thoughts were.

Before challenging the BOSS, the group took a good rest as usual.

The guardian boss is a two-headed ogre, larger than the monsters he has encountered before. It is not only good at close combat, proficient in long-range combat, but also summons skills, and can summon two ogre wizards to add blood to it at a time.

"Kill the wizard first!" Xu Wenqing shouted.

The team members worked together and acted in accordance with the captain's instructions.

Yunlan sat beside and watched, thinking in his mind, "The equipment is ordinary and the degree of cooperation is average. The three children can't perform to the required level. It is not easy to be able to play like this." The

equipment is ordinary because the guild has just been established and the members are dissatisfied with joining. For one month, the contribution is limited, the exchangeable items are limited, and you can only fight with weapons and armors purchased in other stores in the past.

The degree of cooperation is average, because many B-level hunters have just joined the guild and haven't had time to break in with their companions.

The three children can't perform to their level, it's not that they don't care and don't work hard, but the younger hunters, who have inherent disadvantages. Compared with adults, their physique and endurance are generally deviated. Therefore, compared with adult hunters of the same level, the combat effectiveness will be weakened by 20 to 30%.

"Don't worry, they can win." Allen said softly.

"I know." In order to avoid disturbing the combatants, Yunlan also lowered his voice, "Although S-Class followed, Xu Wenqing still let all the members redeem a one-time attack item."

"He is rigorous, and he hasn't counted on it from the beginning. Rely on us to pass." While

talking, the BOSS battle entered a white-hot stage.

The eyes of the two-headed ogre were red, and he seemed to be mad.

The team members have been fighting for a long time. At this moment, they are breathing heavily, and their fatigue is beginning to show.