6

Chapter 6 Team 2

In the third attack, there were more than 30 melee goblins and nearly 20 spear-throwing goblins.

"Water arrow! Water impact!" The

two range skills are released, and the target is directed at the remote monster.

Li Rong was surprised and happy. She found that the magic required to cast the skill was less than expected. On the other hand, whether it is water arrows or water currents, there are more numbers and greater power.

So much so that he just hit a face and threw a spear Goblin to the ground.

The one who was beaten was unable to fight back.

"Meng Ci!" Lu Qingchen shouted.

He didn't say much, but his companion understood him, and consciously moved to the spear-throwing goblin to assassinate.

One, two, three... In an instant, the remote monsters were all wiped out.

Chu Zhaoqing held a two-handed sword and rushed into the monster group. Almost every time the sword was swung, a goblin was killed.

Lu Qingchen followed Chu Zhaoqing to help cover.

He is a B-level damage reduction ability. The same attack, falling on teammates may cause inconvenience. Falling on him, only slightly injured.

After the battle is over, a bottle of healing potion can be cured.

Because of this, when the melee goblin swung a big stick and attacked Chu Zhaoqing, he helped with it several times.

I thought it would be hurt, but I didn't know if it hurt or itchy when the attack fell on my body, I didn't feel it at all.

Only then did Lu Qingchen realize the terrible potion.

A few minutes later, the goblins were wiped out, and our side won.

Meng Ci was extremely excited, "Victory without injury, too awesome!"

Chu Zhaoqing waved his two-handed sword, and a moment later came to the conclusion, "After the strength increased, the sword dance was much easier. It was a bit difficult at first."

Li Rong rubbed the ring. Can't put it down. The corners of the mouth rose wildly and it was difficult to control himself.

Promising! A bottle of potion and a piece of equipment have bought you!

Lu Qingchen wanted to put on airs.

But in fact, he was also ready to move, and he didn't stand to say that others...

"Take a rest and prepare to meet the boss." Lu Qingchen broke the topic.

Everyone was about to sit down, only to hear a loud noise coming from the side-a red-skinned goblin more than three meters high appeared in front of them.

It carried a mace in its right hand, and flames were condensed in the palm of its left hand.

"Go away!" Lu Qingchen's expression changed.

In the next second, more than twenty fist-sized fireballs shot out.

Lu Qingchen and Chu Zhaoqing were close, only having time to stop the fireball that attacked them. Others stand far away and can't really take care of them.