3

Chapter 3 Misplaced Copy

Don't look at Yunlan being swept out of the house, it seems very desolate, in fact, there is money in the bank card. Had it not been for the guild and the apartment to be built, the idle funds on hand would be enough for her to be comfortable for decades.

While waiting for Alan to awaken, she drew a design drawing of the guild, planning to start work in a few days.

"Miss Lan," Allen stood beside him, "I just received a call from the Hunter Guild, and an A-level copy appeared in the city."

"Chairman Fang Linyi is organizing manpower to enter, but there are not many recovery potions in the warehouse. "

He hopes that you will take the time to go to the guild and make potions so that the hunters can bring enough potions into the dungeon."

"I know." Yunlan packed up and prepared to set off.

Allen consciously sits in the driving position and acts as a driver.

No words all the way.

Just as they were about to reach the Hunter's Guild, the road ahead suddenly twisted.

Yunlan was revising the sketch, and she noticed abnormal fluctuations around her. She raised her head sharply, "Be careful! There is a door nearby!"

Before the words fell, she rushed into the door with a car.

**

Yunlan feels deeply that he is back to Novice Village with a full-scale tuba to play different branches.

The last life left the ancestral house in a bad mood and depressed, so I stayed at home all day and got moldy, and I didn't show up in this place at this time.

She didn't even know that she would accidentally break into the copy.

Who told her that with three more years of memory, going back to the past is equivalent to being omniscient and omnipotent? Obviously it is deceptive.

"Miss Lan, are you okay?" Allen stopped the car and asked with concern.

Yunlan sighed, "I'm fine."

In addition to the master and servant, another car was involved in the copy.

"I heard that the appearance of the door is irregular. It may be on the main road, in the corner of the park, or in the storeroom of the supermarket. I didn't expect the rumors to be true..."

"The car drove up on the road and suddenly entered the door, scaring me to death! No wonder everyone said that not only may you encounter a car accident when you go out, but you may also encounter a different dimension gate."

"What level is this copy? What to do? Waiting for rescue?"

That's a car.

At this moment, two female college students gathered together and talked in a low voice, discussing countermeasures.

The driver uncle stood alone at the entrance, staring at the copy in a daze.

Two female college students discussed for a while, trying to touch the entrance door with their hands. Unexpectedly, he touched a barrier and couldn't go back the same way.