12

Chapter 12 Challenge the B-Class

Because the rescue was timely, most of the citizens were fine, and only a few people were injured.

The Hunter's Guild bandages the wounds of the wounded, registers the information of the hunters involved in rescue activities, and also investigates the cause of the accident, so it is very busy.

Xiao Wen and Xu Wenya were in shock, unable to calm down for a long time.

Confirming that the two were out of danger, Allen quietly left and returned to Yunlan.

"Wenya, Xiao Wen, are you all right?" Ning Yao hurried over.

"It's okay, someone saved us." Xu Wenya wanted to stand up, but couldn't do anything because her magic power was exhausted.

She was a little anxious-she hadn't thanked her after being rescued.

"Xu Wenya!" An anxious cry came not far away.

Xu Wenya shuddered and turned her head stiffly, "Brother..."

"Is there any injury?" Xu Wenqing checked over and over. After confirming that his sister was not injured, he was relieved, "Fortunately, it's okay."

"Thanks to someone who saved me." Xu Wenya pointed to the side.

Xu Wenqing wanted to thank

him, and she was taken aback when she saw her face clearly, "Chairman Yunlan? Vice President Allen?" Yunlan warned, "It is best to have an adult accompany you when you go out in the future. These children are running rampant, which is too dangerous."

Xu Wenqing's eyebrows jumped, "I will."

Yunlan looked at the three children, "If you want to practice supernatural powers, you can come to the Eternal Guild to do part-time jobs. Run to dangerous places. If something goes wrong, your family will meet. Very sad."

Xu Wenya and Xiao Wen couldn't say a word of excuse. The little chicken nodded like a peck at the rice, each one more cute than the other.

"We still have things to go."

After Yunlan and Allen left, Xu Wenya honestly admitted that he was wrong, "Brother, I know it was wrong."

Xiao Wen and Ning Yao looked at each other, lowered their heads, and took the responsibility to themselves. On the body, "We are not good, and Wen Ya should not be brought here."

Xu Wenqing patiently taught, "I know that you have awakened B-level and A-level abilities, but there are people outside the world, and there are more powerful guys than you." The

family used to say that, they always don't take it seriously. This time I escaped from the dead, and finally knew I was afraid.

Xu Wenya didn't want to lose face in front of her friends, deliberately changed the subject, "Brother, why are you here?" Xu Wenqing

: "My friends and I were having dinner nearby. I heard that the bridge collapsed, and there was a young female hunter standing on the bridge breaking. Use the magic circle everywhere to stabilize the bridge, I guessed it was you."

Xu Wenya, "..."

She is guilty.

**

Late November.

The apartment is completed and the renovation begins.

In order to supervise the progress of the project, Lu Qingchen ran to the Eternal Guild every other time, and met many people.