9

Chapter 9 Contribution

Lu Qingchen did not answer.

Seeing the injuries and dizziness of the guild members, he was furious, took out a one-handed sword, and immediately wanted to rush towards the BOSS.

Allen grabbed his back collar, "Don't make trouble."

Lu Qingchen said, "..." After

hesitating, Allen rushed out, the flames filled the sky.

Lu Qingchen had to turn around to take care of the wounded.

"They are poisoned!" Chu Zhaoqing said anxiously.

Yunlan took a look in the cave, then picked old oldenlandia and made an antidote on the spot.

The medicine is ready, and Meng Ci and Li Rong are given respectively. In less than a minute, the two of them looked better and fell asleep.

"Here, restore the potion." Yunlan handed Chu Zhaoqing a bottle, then walked to Jiayan and handed another bottle.

Jiayan opened her eyes laboriously, "Are you?" Yunlan said, "Yunlan, the

president of the Eternal Guild, is invited to come and help."

"It's you..." Jiayan smiled suddenly when she heard the name, "It's amazing." . No wonder that kid Lu Qingchen idolized you from the past."

Lu Qingchen said, "!!!"

"You have lost too much blood and have begun to talk nonsense." He became angry and grabbed the healing potion and forced it down.

All sorts of behaviors, if you insist on describing them, probably—shut up! Don't speak!

"Cough cough." Jiayan coughed again and again after the medicine was poured too hard.

After regaining some physical strength, she pushed Lu Qingchen away and broke out in an instant, "I haven't settled the account with you! What did you say that there are potions made by S-level hunters in the guild, the treatment is first-rate, the benefits are super, so I coaxed me, and the result was first. I almost died with the next copy of the group!"

Lu Qingchen, "..."

He sneered, "This is an accident. I didn't expect it beforehand."

"Heh." Jiayan was still dissatisfied, seeing Lu Qingchen's various dislikes.

Yunlan blinked, "Excuse me, what's the relationship between the two?"

Lu Qingchen: "Good brother!"

Jiayan: "Damage your friend."

Lu Qingchen, "..."

The boat of friendship turned over as soon as it turned over.

"Have known each other for a long time?" Yun Lan continued to ask.

Jiayan: "The evil fate from the beginning of kindergarten."

Lu Qingchen wanted to deny it, but he had just cheated the person, no matter how he defended it, it was not convincing at all.

"Why do you think Lu Qingchen worships me?" Yun Lan asked again.

Regarding the benefactor who saved her, Jiayan knows everything and can't say enough, "It's nothing big to say, but she adores and chases after her secretly. On the one hand, she can't reach it, she feels uncomfortable, on the other hand, she thinks idols are great. You deserve to be someone he likes."