1

The fire blazed into the sky, and the explosion roared. Houses continued to collapse, people fled around, and the whole city was in chaos.

"The S-level dungeon is out of control, the monsters are raging in the city, and the humans may usher in the end."

"There are residents here who are injured. Request support, request support!"

"S-rank hunter? Why haven't they arrived yet?!"

"Door" There are too many monsters pouring out of it, and there are not enough manpower, so I can't be too busy!"

...

It seems that there are many people talking around. The sounds are intertwined, noisy and yelling, but it is difficult to distinguish.

I don't know how long it took, the clamor gradually subsided, and only one girl was left praying in a low voice, "President Yunlan, please go back to the past to prevent the tragedy from happening. Please..."

**The

ancestral house of the Yun family.

Yunlan stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror in the bedroom, looking at herself in the mirror, and couldn't recover for a long time.

The body became smaller.

The appearance has also become immature.

As if really going back in time.

She opened the door and stopped a maid casually asking, "What day is today?" The

maid was a little surprised, and answered honestly, "September 10,

New Century 2. " New Century Two...

Yunlan closed. The door, sitting on the edge of the bed, tidying up his mind.

The new century is also called the end century, and it was officially opened one year ago.

One day a year ago, the "door" connecting the world with other dimensions was opened. There are various monsters at the other end of the door, and the door can be closed only if all the monsters in the door are killed.

If it is not cleared within a certain period of time, the door will get out of control. The monster came through the door to this world, killing wantonly.

In October 5th of the new century, she faced the crisis of extinction of all mankind because of the loss of control of the S-class dungeon.

"There are still three years..." The

knock on the door interrupted her thoughts, "Miss Lan, Hai Ye wants to see you."

"Wait a minute." Yun Lan got up and changed her clothes.

**

Yunshi Group has strong financial resources and is a well-known consortium in China.

There are many subsidiaries and a wide range of business. Hotels, playgrounds, games, insurance, real estate, banks...are involved.

How rich is it?

The Yun family's child was kidnapped and was also blackmailed for a ransom of 100 million. The elders had to send someone to protect them in case they died prematurely.

As the next successor to the Yun Group, Yunlan received elite education from an early age. She performed well and never disappointed the elders in her family.