2

Chapter 2 Recovery Potion

Fang Linyi looked at two tubes of medicine.

He found that the so-called blood of God was translucent, like blood jade.

The light red restoration medicine made by scientific researchers is not only light in color, but also contains a trace of very light black impurities.

"How is the effect? ​​Have you tested it?" Fang Lin asked.

Yunlan told him, "Drink it and heal a minor injury immediately." The

scientific researcher was unwilling to show weakness , "Drink the recovery medicine I made, and even a minor injury can be healed!"

Yunlan did not explain much, but said, "Try someone to try. You know."

Fang Linyi asked again, "What about the success rate?"

Yunlan smiled: "One hundred percent."

Yes, this is where the S-level ability "fusion" is against the sky.

As long as the ratio is correct, the materials can be perfectly blended, and there is no possibility of failure.

If it is made by hand, shaking your hands will cause deviations in the dosage of the ingredients, and the efficacy of the final finished product will also be affected.

If the beginners don't grasp the heat properly, the production may even fail and the materials may be completely destroyed.

This is why she was selected and sent back to the past.

Only she is familiar with all kinds of props, equipment, and potion formulas.

Only she, with related abilities, can greatly improve the progress of human research.

So she has to.

One hundred percent... Fang Linyi was silent unconsciously.

Standing in front of them are senior researchers. After more than a year of practice, a lot of materials were consumed, and now I am proficient in the skills of making recovery potions. But even so, the success rate of making potions is only 60%.

"Assemble people and use two tubes of reagents for a comparative test." Fang Linyi ordered.

As soon as the voice fell, one person rushed in in a panic, "President, it's not good! The B-level guild'Spirit Wolf' was hit hard, and several core members were injured!" In the

last century, several "doors" appeared every day. . In order to close the door, the hunters fought blood and attacked.

If there are fewer doors and more hunters, the safety of the members will be more guaranteed.

The problem is that no city across the country has an abundance of hunters. In order to avoid losing control of the door, the monster at the other end ran out.

This directly led to the end of the battle, and the hunter casualty rate was extremely high. The hospital's business is extremely hot, and sometimes the ward cannot be accommodated.

Occasionally there are situations like this-many hunters are injured, difficult to move, and need to rest. But a new door has appeared, and there is an urgent need for manpower to go to the Qing Dynasty.

Yunlan was even thinking that it wasn't easy until the fifth year of the accident...

"How is it now?" Fang Linyi asked.