20

Chapter 20 A Level Dungeon 1

"No." Who knows Ding Yu refused.

"Why?" Before Yun Lan could speak, Han Yiping asked first.

Ding Yu rolled his face, "I now have the ability to protect myself, and I don't need a bodyguard."

Han Yiping strode closer, and when he stretched out his hand, he held the person backhand.

Ding Yu, "!!!"

"Let go of me!" He was angry and anxious.

"Didn't you have the ability to protect yourself? Try to resist." Han Yiping said.

The potion, scroll, and talisman are all in the pocket, and both hands are held down. How do you get disposable items?

Ding Yu churned for a long time without pulling out his hand.

"With your strength, it's too dangerous to go out without a bodyguard." Han Yiping said as he let go.

Ding Yu glared at Han Yiping, "That won't use you."

"S-level attack system, you can fight and carry, you can consider it." Han Yiping actively recommended himself.

Ding Yu refused to answer.

"Since he doesn't want to, don't force it." Yun Lan said, "I can agree to let you join the guild, but the rules of the guild. The most basic one is not to harass or harm members of the guild."

"I understand." Han Yiping said.

After finishing the explanation, Yunlan turned to look at Ding Yu, "After all, the auxiliary system is not a special combat type, only a few can fight. Generally, you will get along with the attack system and be protected by someone. If you don't want to choose Han Yiping, you can be in the guild.

Find another bodyguard." Ding Yu was aggrieved, "Can you not find it?" Yunlan

: "Auxiliary system alone will be very dangerous. Accidents will become more and more frequent in the future, you have to prepare early."

"Then you. ..."

Before Ding Yu finished speaking, Alan interrupted him, "Miss Lan is under my protection."

Ding Yu looked at this, looked at that, and couldn't say a word.

**

People are still amazed that the C-level guild actually has 3 S-level hunters. S-rank hunter Han Yiping publicly declared that he has officially joined the Eternal Guild.

As soon as the news came out, everyone went crazy.

[A C-level guild with four S-level hunters! This configuration is stronger than the current only S-level guild! 】

【The "perfect" grade recovery potion has such a great charm that it can make the S grade succeed. 】

【Four S-rank hunters are sitting in town, how can the Eternal Guild be ashamed to claim to be C-rank? All the C-level guilds in the capital are tied together, and it is estimated that they will not be able to beat them. 】

【That's not claiming to be, it's the evaluation of the Hunter Guild. Speaking of which, should the evaluation rules be changed with the times? 】

【Hunters can join and withdraw freely, what if they quit in a few days? There are four S-level hunters now, but that doesn't mean they will be there in the future, they may be dug away by the foot of the wall sometime. ]