21-25

Chapter 21 A-Level Dungeon 2

Plucking ran desperately in the maze.

At first, she obeyed Xu Wenya's arrangement, looked for a corner to hide, hoping that Xu Wenya would find her.

But as time passed, Xu Wenya didn't see it, but the Tauren ran into it.

Plucking frightened to death, and fled for her life in a panic.

People are unlucky, and they will choke their teeth when drinking cold water. After running for a while, she "happy to meet" with another tauren, so the monsters chasing her changed from one to two.

The strength gradually dissipated, and the monster was getting closer and closer. Seeing that it was about to be overtaken, Cai Wei could not hide his deeds, and instead cried out for help.

It's just that she shouted for a long time, but no one came.

Think about it too.

There are a total of five people who strayed into the copy. Except for Xu Wenya and Xiao Wen, the others were ordinary people. Even if you hear the cry for help, you can't save her.

what to do?

Will she just die like this?

Caiwei's heart was in a mess, running around the maze like a headless fly.

When she reached the fork in the road, another tauren appeared in front of her.

Fringe back and forth, there is no way to escape, it's dead!

Caiwei's heart jumped to her throat, her legs and feet were soft, her teeth shivered, and she didn't know what to do.

At this moment, a voice sounded like a sound of heaven, "Are you a student who accidentally broke into the copy?"

Caiwei looked around, and saw a beautiful young lady standing not far away, who was suspected of being a rescuer. She immediately nodded like a chicken pecking at the rice, "Yes, my name is Cai Wei. Help! Three monsters are chasing me."

"Come here." Yun Lan turned his pockets and signaled Cai Wei to approach.

Caiwei was beaming, and was about to exhaust her last bit of strength to run towards the reinforcements, but the white wall fell and stood in between them.

Suddenly, the reinforcements disappeared. She was alone again, facing the siege of three monsters.

Between great joy and great compassion, Caiwei couldn't help it anymore and cried out with a "wow".

"Bang--" The

axe fell between her legs, almost cutting off the leg.

Caiwei's face was pale, and she stumbled to get up, trying to stay away.

Unexpectedly, just turning around, the other two tauren blocked the way, holding axe, looking at her fiercely.

It's over, it's over.

Caiwei was stiff and her mind was blank, because she was too scared to move.

It was too late and then soon, and there was a "hissing" sound nearby, as if something had been corroded.

Immediately afterwards, a large gap was exposed on the white wall, and the heroic young lady reappeared in front of her.

"It's hard to find people, but I can't let you kill them like this."