7

Chapter 7 The First Members

"The capital is surprised to see the 16th S-rank Demon Hunter!"

"The first dual-system ability in China, how did Alan Hunter do it? Exclusive decryption at 6 o'clock tonight, so stay tuned."

"Normal recovery potion vs perfection Restoration potions are all restoration potions. How big is the difference?"

"The two S-levels are in charge, and the Eternal Guild officially recruits new recruits. What are you still hesitating? Hurry up and join!"

...the

whole network is hot for a while, "Double S-levels", "Dual Hunter", "Allen Hunter", "Eternal Guild", and "Perfect Recovery Potion" have all become buzzwords and have been repeatedly mentioned and discussed.

"Lu Shao is too awesome!" Meng Ci looked up with incomparable admiration, "Apart from you, who else would dare to let an S-class carry a bag?"

Lu Qingchen, "..."

Some people looked calm and calm, but they were panicked. .

Isn't Alan Yunlan's bodyguard? He is obviously an ordinary person, how could he become an S-class in a blink of an eye?

Lu Qingchen couldn't understand.

"I'm going to the Eternal Guild."

Behind him, Meng Ci couldn't help sighing, "Not only did I meet an S-level assistant, but also the only double S-level in China. Lu Shao's communication range is too wide!"

Lu Qingchen , "..."

Where is friendship? Obviously enmity!

When the matter is not serious, he should go to the door to apologize.

You know, ability does not represent character. The bad-behavior S-Class has been reported in the news more than once.

**

Eternal Guild.

Yunlan was sitting on the sofa and flipping through his resume.

Application for membership is very similar to job hunting. Interested parties submit their resumes, stating their strengths, and then the head of the association will arrange an interview to discuss salaries and benefits.

Lu Qingchen was restless on the sofa opposite, and asked nonchalantly, "What about the other person?"

Yun Lan raised his eyes, "Allen?"

"Yes." Lu Qingchen's nervous palms were all sweaty.

He didn't expect that he would provoke an S-level powerhouse because of a momentary bitterness.

Yunlan: "Make cookies in the kitchen."

Make cookies? This is the secret of the awakening of the S-rank fire hunter?

Lu Qingchen was a little messy.

"What's the matter?" Yun Lan asked.

"Last time I entered the dungeon together, I asked him to carry bags and carry materials." Lu Qingchen collapsed, "I thought Alan was an ordinary person, so he arranged some physical work casually. Who knows that he will awaken an S-level ability, or a dual element! "

When he entered the dungeon, he was already a double S grade. It's just that the guild was recently established, and I asked him to do the test and get the hunter's license." Yun Lan corrected.