19

Chapter 19 New S-Class

"Why were you arrested?" After three days, seeing that Ding Yu was in good spirits, Yun Lan finally asked.

Ding Yu scratched his scalp, showing a distressed look, "Actually, I don't understand."

"I am an orphan and financial conditions are not very good. After awakening the ability, I rely on copying and selling hunter equipment to make a living."

"I will go there one day. I was attacked by someone when I came home, and I woke up at the research institute."

"They fed me and dressed me, they were kind to me. I thought this life was good, but I felt depressed after a long time. I can't get out of irritability."

"I asked to go to the ground to stroll around, but they disagreed. Later, I tried to find a chance to slip away, and I was beaten. That was the only time they did it to me. It looked completely different from usual. ."

Looking back, Ding Yu still shuddered. Life and death are completely in the hands of others, and being imprisoned underground and not free is not a good feeling.

One month or two months can endure, one year or two years, really can't endure.

Fortunately, President Yunlan saved him. Ding Yu is extremely thankful.

Yunlan asked again, "What level are you? Did you go to the Hunter's Guild for a test?"

"No." Ding Yu shook his head, "I think you can support yourself, but the level of the ability is not important."

Yunlan: This It is a classic example of salted fish. There is no difference between having abilities and no abilities.

"It is recommended to have a full inspection," she said.

"Okay." Ding Yu smiled like a harmless little white

rabbit with brows and eyes , "I listen to you." Allen: I'll make stir-fried rabbits tonight.

**

Hunter Guild.

"Guild Master! New S-Class!!" The staff's cheeks flushed, and they were indescribably excited. "The'copy' attribute, whether it's equipment, potion or scroll, he can copy it."

"The'perfect' level recovery potion made by Yunlan Hunter, copy 174 bottles in one go! No raw materials are needed, just consume mana."

"It's amazing! I have never seen such a power." The

staff looked frantically, watching Looking at Ding Yu, it was like looking at a treasure.

Ding Yu was a little scared, and shrank back behind Yunlan.

The staff suddenly remembered that this person had a bad experience before. He immediately restrained, so as not to frighten the other party.

"S-level auxiliary hunter, imprisoned for half a year... One person is not enough, and I plan to do something with the second one." Chairman Fang Linyi sank.

Ding Yu was inexplicably nervous and couldn't help holding Yunlan's clothing corner.

Alan's eyes darkened.

"Don't worry, they have no chance to harm people again." Chairman Fang Linyi comforted.

Although he didn't elaborate on the punishment, Yunlan was not worried. Judging from the experience of the previous life, the Hunter's Guild is fair and unselfish and absolutely credible.