26-30

set up

Turn on the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 26-Sober Potion

It's no wonder that the members of the Sirius Guild misunderstood. Realizing that someone was going to kill him, Tang Xuan instructed the undead army to arrest the assassin, while looking for a hidden place to hide.

In the eyes of other people, it means that a person is surrounded by undead creatures, and then there is no dregs left.

Seeing someone jumping out to complain, the members of the Sirius Guild were shocked, astonished, and unbelievable. There was a mess in my mind, and I couldn't calm down for a long time.

Tang Xuan said "to compensate for the cost of mental damage", "to remake elite troops with high-grade materials", and let his subordinates take care of him, resolutely not allowing anyone to run away.

A member of the Sirius Guild, "..."

Desperate.jpg.

After more than half an hour, the Hunter's Guild finally arrived. There are many things to do to help the wounded, comfort the people, investigate the incident... there are many things to do.

It didn't take long before the staff ran into trouble.

One person reported to their superiors, "It is understood that most vampire bats were killed by members of the Eternal Guild, and about a hundred students were rescued by them."

"But the biggest riots were also caused by them. S-level hunter Han Yiping, because he is unknown The cause fell into chaos, lost reason, and destroyed a teaching building. Fortunately, the building was empty and there were no casualties."

"A-level hunter Tang Xuan claimed that he was assassinated and summoned an army of the undead to send rescuers from the Sirius Guild. The group surrounded them and demanded justice from the Hunter Guild."

"But according to the Sirius Guild, they saw undead creatures and thought they were monsters. To protect the safety of the people, they would take the initiative to attack."

"A-level hunter Tang Xuan said, for protection. Myself, the Legion of the Undead has lost most of it, so I don't accept a verbal apology and resolutely demand compensation."

"The two sides are still arguing, and their opinions have not yet reached an agreement..." The

person in charge, "..."

He is considered to be a person who has experienced a lot of storms. But I have never seen such a guild that can cause trouble.

The monster did not destroy the building, but the hunter destroyed the school building.

As for the internal strife of rescue personnel, it is unheard of and unseen.

The person in charge pressed his eyebrows and felt a little headache, "I won't mention the teaching building for the time being. Who started the fight first?"

His subordinates: "Sirius Guild. It is said that there are a large number of undead, so it is better to start first."

Person in charge: "Regardless of whether it is misunderstood or not, the person who did it first is always at fault." The

subordinate: "Yes."