Ding Yu was annoyed when he saw Han Yiping, wishing him to change guilds quickly.

This day, as usual, Yunlan hit Yunlan. He didn't see Han Yiping's figure, so his eyes lit up, "What about people?"

Wouldn't he be too late and took the initiative to leave?

Allen: "Single B-level dungeon went."

Ding Yu, "..." It

's also S-level. If someone can do a single dungeon, he feels cold when he goes out, so he can only stay in the house and blow the air conditioner.

Ding Yu's mood is a bit complicated.

At this moment, Xu Wenqing hurried to report, "Chairman, there is something

wrong with the No.1 Middle School!" Yunlan: "What's wrong?"

"Ning Yao informed me that a grade A gate suddenly appeared in the school. Five students were involved. , Including Wenya and Xiao Wen. "

A-level door?

first Middle school?

This happened in the last life?

Yunlan tried to think back, but found that she had no impression.

"President, please help her!" Xu Wenqing lost his former calmness.

"Call A-level and S-level hunters immediately, and go in a team." Yunlan made a decisive decision.

After standing up, he turned his head and added, "Ding Yu is an auxiliary department, so don't go, stay in the guild and wait for news."

After speaking, he walked out quickly.

Allen followed closely, keeping pace.

Xu Wenqing asked, "Where are the others?"

Yun Lan: "A-level dungeon, B-level hunters will also be in danger if they go. Don't say save people at that time, they will not be able to protect themselves. Notify the Hunter Guild, they will contact the Senior Hunter , Come in and help."

"Yes!" The

three of them walked away, and quickly disappeared from sight.

Ding Yu looked at his small arms and short legs, and was inexplicably discouraged. "It's still an S-level, where is an S-level as weak as mine..."

**

A-level dungeon.

Xu Wenya and a girl hid in a corner, not daring to get out of the air.

Not far away, a tauren passed by them.

The tauren is huge, with thick muscles, and he is holding an axe in his right hand, which is not easy to provoke.

The sound of footsteps faded away.

They were relieved until they disappeared completely.

"Wenya," the girl named Caiwei said with a cry in her voice, "Isn't it said that as long as we stay at the entrance, nothing will happen? Why do we not move, but the monster will come to the door?"

Xu Wenya looked ugly," This copy seems to be different from the usual one."

This is a maze.

Stepping into the door, everyone separated directly.

She was close to Caiwei, and happened to meet, and the others had been separated long ago.