Xu Wenqing ordered, "Prop attack!" In

an instant, several junior lightning symbols were posted on the back of the boss by the speed hunter. The scroll ripped open, and a fireball emerged, galloping towards the target.

Xu Wenqing poured the primary speed potion and primary strength potion, quickly approached, and then cut off the head of the double-headed ogre with a sword.

The BOSS died in battle, the teleportation array appeared, and everything ended successfully, and even the perfect level restoration potion was not used.

Several members received minor injuries.

The B-level priest took the initiative to come forward and heal them.

Others took a break and discussed excitedly, "This is the first time I have cleared a B-level dungeon! The income is much higher than that of a C-level copy!"

"The captain has a good command, and the guild items are also very good."

"Exchange one-time items and contribute. Degree -20. Clear B-level dungeons, contribution rate +80. A net profit of 60 when you come and go, you can change equipment when you go back!"

"After a game, I feel so tired. After that, I have to rest for about three or five days to have strength. Make another copy."

Yun Lan motioned to Alan to follow, and the two quietly left.

Outside the gate of the different dimension, Hua Deng first came on, and it has been a long time since entering the copy.

**

A-level celestial guild.

The person in charge of the store reported cautiously, "...Affected by the perfect quality restoration potions, the turnover of restoration potions this month fell by 28%, and the turnover of other equipment and disposable items decreased by 8%-15%."

"Know it, go out. "The president said simply.

The person in charge received amnesty, "Yes."

Only the president and the vice president remained in the room.

Jianzheng glanced aside, "How's the matter for you?" The

vice chairman bowed, "It's done."

"Really?" Jianzheng curled her lips, "Next, follow the plan. , Give the Eternal Guild a "surprise"."

"Yes."

**The

second day after clearing the B-level dungeon, the Hunter Guild passed the Eternal Guild's promotion request.

The Eternal Guild quickly became a C-rank guild, and the number of job seekers skyrocketed overnight.

Yunlan selected 1 A-level, 3 B-level, and 1 C-level to join the club, only because the C-level hunter awakens with the "repair" ability, which can help repair weapons.

As soon as December entered, the weather quickly turned cold, his breath quickly turned into white mist, and his fingers began to stiffen soon after they were exposed.

Yunlan was wrapped tightly and took Alan out.

A commonly used car fell into the sea in the last bridge collapse, and Yunlan bought a new one for transportation.

Not long after, the two arrived at their destination-Agricultural University.

"Miss Lan?" Allen was puzzled.

First Guild of Doomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें