Knowing that the number of B-level players in the guild is increasing and will soon break through double digits, he envied him, "Why didn't Allure Guild have such luck?"

Yun Lan hit the nail on the head: "The welfare is too bad, and there are too few medicines."

Lu Qingchen, "... ..."

High-paying benefits are possible.

He can't do pharmacy benefits.

Forget it, "The Eternal Guild should be able to upgrade?"

Yun Lan: "It's almost two days."

There are multiple assessment requirements for the guild upgrade, and it must have a certain comprehensive strength and a certain social influence. D to C, the conditions are not strict, but still keep a group of people out.

The Eternal Guild has long been eligible for promotion.

Yunlan has submitted a written application one week ago. After the Hunter's Guild review and approval, the Eternal Guild can successfully be promoted to C rank.

"After the guild is upgraded, should the B-class bodyguard who promised me take up his post?" Lu Qingchen asked.

Yunlan shook his head regretfully, "There is not enough manpower, and it will take a while."

"There are 10 B-level members in the guild ", and "There are 10 B-level members in the guild who are willing to be dispatched" are not the same thing.

For example, Li Rong and Jiayan from the Allure Guild, who didn't go well in the Guild, could change their family. Such members are more casual, and the chairman and vice-chairmen may not necessarily move.

For example, Xu Wenqing of the Eternal Guild, Yunlan was kind to him and saved his sister. Now let the team lead the team to scan the copy, and later be sent out as bodyguards to protect the safety of the chaebol. There will be basically no objections. Another example is the other B-level hunters of the Eternal Guild, who may not be willing to be bodyguards themselves. But if the reward is high and they are eager to contribute, they may agree to go. The more senior the guild, the more senior hunters willing to obey the dispatch. This is also the fundamental reason why the Allure Guild itself has B-level hunters, but Lu Qingchen hopes to recruit bodyguards from the Eternal Guild. "Okay, it's convenient for you." Lu Qingchen thought in his heart that he didn't know where to hire B-level bodyguards before, and he was never in a hurry. Now that hope is in front of me, it has become urgent. I wish that the three bodyguards would be in place immediately, loyal to the Lu family, and sacrificed their lives to defend. "President Yunlan!" A tender greeting interrupted Lu Qingchen's imagination. Yunlan turned around and saw that it was a three and a half-year-old child. He couldn't help but smiled, "It's you." "We're here to work part-time." Xu Wenya was very positive with the rare opportunity to make money. "Hello, President Yun." Ning Yao said hello politely. "What about Ellen Brother?" Xiao Wen's focus was exceptionally different. "Hello." Yunlan responded one by one, "He is preparing afternoon tea in the kitchen, and he will be back soon." "Are these children?" Lu Qingchen was surprised, unable to figure out why Yunlan would let three junior high school students in.

Yunlan introduced him, "Xu Wenya, B-level hunter, defensive text ability."

"Ning Yao, B-level hunter, summoning ability."

"Xiao Wen, A-level hunter, speed ability."

"They I am idle and bored, and occasionally come to the guild to subscribe to the group to earn some pocket money."