145. Xiaoling in Danger

Start from the beginning

Xiao Ziling also confiscates the container. I don't know how to pack it with the current. If I can charge it... I think of this possibility, Xiao Ziling feels the slobber. He felt like he was a mouse that fell into the rice tank. It was so happy.

In the state of the eye, I found that the pile under the foot was a container filled with materials. He squatted down and touched the outer shell of the container with his hands, and he said, "Receive!"

He only feel that my feet are empty. The container on the top floor disappeared instantly. He settled safely on the top of the container below. He explored his space with his spirit and found that there was a smaller version of the container in the square meter, but his spiritual power also consumed a little. According to the spiritual power consumed, he can only charge up to five hundred containers.

Faced with thousands of containers here, Xiao Ziling knows what it is like to see the pain of not eating. But now there is no zombie disturbance here. The only occupant here, the fifth-order variegated aquatic grass is being dealt with by Chu Yutian. Xiao Ziling decided to make good use of his spiritual eyes and choose what he needs most in this container forest. Or the most precious materials to collect.

Xiao Ziling is picking and picking up materials there, and the battle between Chu Yutian and the fifth-order variegated aquatic plants is in full swing.

Chu Yutian and the fifth-order variegated aquatic plants will know that this is a difficult battle, and the variegated aquatic plants have already reached the fifth-order advanced. Chu Haotian is currently a fifth-order primary, but the increase in dual-system abilities has allowed his strength to reach the fifth-order intermediate level of a single series, but even so, it is still weaker than the variegated aquatic plants in front of him.

The fifth-order world is not like the previous three classes. The strength of the four levels of junior high school and high top is not very different. The power of the power can make up for the gap between the classes. The difference between the five levels of the middle level is obvious. Even if your ability is stronger, there is no way to make up for the gap.

Therefore, in the face of the attack of variegated aquatic plants, Chu Haotian is gradually at a disadvantage, but spatial abilities can not be measured by common sense, especially teleportation, unless it is a master who is also a space abilities, otherwise No solution status.

Every time Chu Yutian looks very thrilling, when he is about to be hit, a teleport escapes the crisis, and it looks like this many times in a row. This makes the fifth-order water grass angry, it is here. The dock is called the king, and the water resources are abundant, so that it has rapidly evolved into the current realm.

All the people and zombies who invaded its territory have been ruthlessly swallowed up and become its nutrients. It has never been seen before. Slip the autumn prey.

In fact, Chu Xiaotian Xiaoziling felt it when he entered the dock. It was very emotional, because there were fresh nutrients that could be absorbed. It was necessary to know that the whole dock was no more prey. Relying on underwater materials to absorb nutrients is not good for its advancement.

Of course, just having fresh prey can't make its emotions so exciting, and because it faintly realizes that if one of them can be hunted by it, it may break through the current barrier and enter a new class. Instinct tells it that it must be obtained from this prey.

The goods on the dock have no belonging, but it is afraid that the prey will leave after taking these materials, and its current order can not be landed and trapped in the river. Then it made a sound to attract the arrival of prey. As it turned out, it succeeded. The prey came to it in front of it. It was the one that fought against it.

However, it did not expect that the prey was so difficult to get, even more difficult than the mutant fish in the river.

As for the other prey, if it is not in front of it, it will certainly not let go, but with this prey in front of it, the other is like a chicken rib, and it is optional.

The fifth-order variegated water grass knows that it is necessary to find a way to fix this **** prey in front of it. It does not want to hide and seek to the dawn. It is necessary to know the night time, but their strength will drop by two or three layers in the daytime sunshine.

It should be said that the fifth-order variegated water grass wisdom is already very high, and it has been thought of by a method. As a result, it slowly retracted the overwhelming tentacles on the river, and caught the prey in front of it, so it was used where it could work.

Chu Haotian suddenly felt that the tentacles that attacked him were much reduced. He had to concentrate on himself to cope with so many tentacle attacks. He felt that it was not so hard to cope. Gradually, he found that there were fewer and fewer tentacles attacking him.

In the end, only three powerful tentacles were left to fight with them. Chu Yutian's brows were wrinkled, but he was more vigilant. He felt that something was wrong.

Chu Yutian can still remember that the body of this aquatic grass that Xiao Ziling reminded at the beginning was in the river. He quietly began his mental power and began to test the situation in the river.

The fifth-order spiritual survey is not very far away, only about 50 meters, but Chu Yutian originally stood at the dockside. This distance still allows him to detect some situations in the river, and he faintly looks at it. As the body is like a ball, the tentacles that have been recovered seem to disappear.

Except for the three tentacles on the river, there is a tentacle lying in the water at the bottom of the river. There has been no movement.

Chu Yutian brow wrinkled, what is this situation? Is this water grass ready to attack? However, he is not afraid of this when there is a teleport.

The speed of the sneak attack is faster than his teleport. Chu Yutian directly excludes this. Is there any other way? Let yourself be distracted and then attack again?

Distraction? Chu Yutian was shocked. Is there any other variant species here? Or what kind of avatars are there? On the top of the boxed box in Chapter 144, he saw a hundred meters away. Xiaoziling was waving his own Tang knife and slashing the tentacles that entangled his waist, but the fifth-order tentacles were not cut by the third-order Xiaoziling. . The tentacles quickly shrank back, so that Xiao Ziling was tied back to the battlefield and became a hostage.

Chu Yutian suddenly realized that the tentacle lying quietly in the water is not inaction, but quietly lurking to the shore, and those recovered tentacles seem to extend the length of the tentacles, he knows that he is being Only the fifth-order water plants are placed together.

Chu Yutian first thought of saving Xiaoziling back, so a teleportation, just want to release the skills to break the tentacles that entangled Xiaoziling, but unexpectedly he has a lot of tentacles behind him, and he will be stabbed.

Xiao Ziling screamed in horror: "Chu Ge, flashing."

Chu Yutian knows that there is no chance, but can only helplessly move away again. Seeing that Xiao Ziling has been touched by the river, he hangs high in the air, and there are four tentacles around them.

Their pointed heads are from four. In terms of the direction of Xiao Ziling, there is a lot of Chu Yutian as long as dare to move, the tentacles directly stab the meaning of Xiao Ziling.